• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think they'll ever show BW023/BW024?

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Its been quite some time, and its still unaired. It seemed like quite an important event in the season.

Do you think that it will ever be aired? Or will it be ignored forever due to the unfortunate disaster that caused pain to our Japanese cousins some time ago?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • The longer they wait the more unlikely it seems like it will actually get aired. They may just rework Plasma into the plot some how. If they don't I think this would be a huge disappointment. Yes this was a disaster, but like the Japanese people it's time to move on. Basically I am skeptical that these episodes will ever see the light of day, but I really hope they do because we need to see Plasma at some point. And as of now Plasma has been handled worse then any other organization.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I think it would be cool if they aired all the Plasma at the end of the season. You know, there aren't anymore distractions that way and I kind of think it's almost too late. But the problem would be there isn't much room for much development to Team Plasma, though them attacking the tournament at the end of the service would be interesting to see and pretty close to game canon.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I think it is kind of impossible to aire that two episodes. However, on the topic of plasma, it would be cool if they have their own story arc with Ash and co, after Drayden and before the league.

Years
  • I don't think the Rocket VS Plasma episodes will ever air cos it contained scenes relating to the natural disaster that caused the postponement.

I mean, to avoid offending Japanese victims of the 3/11 Earthquake and Tsunami (I call it 3/11 for March 11) it would be best the episodes never air.

It's like the time a Hoenn episode featuring Barboach and Whiscash was banned due to an earthquake happened all over again...

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • I personally think they just forgot about them entirely, more rather, I think they forgot Team Plasma, N, and Ghetsis even existed, the episode about the "Black Hero's Ruins" was hoped to have a cameo from Team Plasma, but it ended up being a filler episode about Cofagirigus and Sigilyph instead, with little focus on the "Black Hero"

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I don't think the Rocket VS Plasma episodes will ever air cos it contained scenes relating to the natural disaster that caused the postponement.

I mean, to avoid offending Japanese victims of the 3/11 Earthquake and Tsunami (I call it 3/11 for March 11) it would be best the episodes never air.

It's like the time a Hoenn episode featuring Barboach and Whiscash was banned due to an earthquake happened all over again...
    More like highly implausible, then impossible. And if I recall correctly it was Plasma doing not a natural disaster. They just didn't want to portray destruction of the city at the time. And the difference between the Barboach episode and this one is, the Barboach was a filler and had no impact on the overall plot. These episodes introduced Plasma.

I personally think they just forgot about them entirely, more rather, I think they forgot Team Plasma, N, and Ghetsis even existed, the episode about the "Black Hero's Ruins" was hoped to have a cameo from Team Plasma, but it ended up being a filler episode about Cofagirigus and Sigilyph instead, with little focus on the "Black Hero"
    Yes with the staff and all the people that are working in correspondence with the rest of Pokemon Co. they just forgot about Team Plasma, N, Ghetsis... Kind of like how they make the fans think we should forget about the GS Ball or that it ever existed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I hope Team Plasma do appear in the anime real soon hopefully the BW23/BW24 episodes may get shown real soon.

Back