• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some awesome 3-D models of Pokemon

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
whoa, awesome. I've seen some like that before, they were made by a different person, but I cant make 3-D worth computer images worth crap. So they did awesome!!

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
I've been at this site some time ago. (to be exact, I've spent some time there when I was seeking for fake card art so QFred could make me some cards xD) ^_^ Yeah, their 3d models are really good. The ones I really li3kky 4rr... ('kay, and of da' l33tspeak... And I meant "like are...") Gulpin, Jirachi, Glalie (it MAY be ugly, but the model ish just awesome!), hmm... Latias & Latios are really good too... I almost forgot 'bout Skarmory! I found it the best there, but it may be just my opinion.

-Eig

Back