• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Journeys: Agate and Lazuli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    [SIZE="a"]This is a fanfiction I'm currently planning. I'm creating 112 new Pokemon, a new region and new legends for it.

The story will follow the adventures of new trainer Timothy, as he travels with another, more experienced trainer, Milli. He competes with his best friend, Erren, as they travel the region of Veniron. I've currently created 18 of the Pokemon.[/SIZE]

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    It's great that you're planning a fanfic with all new fakemon and a new region. It'll be interesting to see how a trainer will explore it, especially a new trainer with an experienced one.

If you're looking for more advice on your plot, post in the Plot Bunny thread with more description about your story. If you need help or what advice on anything else, make a new thread about it with your question. Other than that, when you're ready to post your story, just start a thread in the main forum.

Hope this helps!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back