• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hai, Im xxMoon

Years
Hi there, xxMoon, welcome to PC!

Unfortunately the thread you linked to was locked as it wasn't posted in the right section, so I edited it out of your opening post. ): But I'd simply recommend getting to 15 posts first to be able to properly post links; it doesn't take long at all! Just make sure you don't spam, aha. Also, signatures are probably one of the better ways to advertise, so try to utilize it for that rather than your intro thread!

Anyway, you're a hacker? That's neat! We have quite a lot of amazing hackers here on PC. Glad to see you've explored Emulation a bit already, hopefully you find things you like there! I actually joined PC a few years ago because of Shiny Gold <3

But yeah, enjoy your stay here, all right? If you need any help at all, my inbox is always open! Have fun around here and I'll see you around! n_n

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Don't worry, you don't have to post here first so it's not a big deal :P

Welcome to the forums! There are a lot of hackers around here so you're definitely in good company :). They're lucky to have you, so I guess all that's left to do it start posting and hope for the best! Good luck with it, and I'll see you around :)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
A hacker, eh? You've definitely come to the right place. PokeCommunity is known for being a great hub for hackers from all around. We have an expansive Emulation forum, with a ROM Hacking section under it that you can use to discuss hacking in general. There are individual forums for getting stuff done for your game, which include the following:
If you ever need help with anything in those sections, just throw an inquiry over to any of the forum moderators; DrFuji and giradialkia. Overall, just have fun hacking! If you ever need to talk or need any more help, please do not hesitate to drop my profile and leave me a VM!

Back