• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Entei Dorms

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

It's true that he's alive, though Kilik still wished his parents would've come. Mana does mention that his parents wouldn't want to see him sad. "They can't see me right now, so why bother." Kilik shook it off anyway as he noticed Mana giving him a hug. Kilik isn't used to hugs, so this was an awkward experience for him. He coughed to let Mana know of it. He heard Tentou yawn just now. Is it getting late already? Guess that means Thanksgiving is just about over.

"I reallly should be getting back to my dorm. It's nearly time for bed." Kilik started thinking & began mumbling to himself. I think I might've been slacking off a bit today. There was also the case of the R men. Idea, idea. He looked at Mana once again with that usual expressionless face. "Mind training with me tomorrow? I could use the extra boost."

Tentou was waiting 'til he & Kilik could head back now. He's used up all his energy, he wants to sleep now.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Andrew 'Andy' Rede

Andy blinked, completely surprised by Kiki's tactics. Mouser was going to be consistently used as a living sponge for status ailments while Catches attacked with punches and kicks? That seemed almost cruel... Andy didn't really like the thought, but he shook his concern off and got his head back in the game.

"Now Catches, use Low Sweep to take the foe off it's legs!!"

Catches flipped over Mouser, landing on it's hands and rolling down on to it's back, only to use his hands to push itself around in a circular motion, kicking at umber's legs on the way. "Uuuuyah!"

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Issac Milke - Volcanic Cave

When Druddigon is ready, we'll head back. Should probably get some sleep for classes tomorrow." C.J. said to Issac, snapping him out of his daze.
"Oh.. It's over?" He replied obliviously turning towards his Magby. "Come on Coal".
"Mag." Coal responded with a nod.

Issac turned around and started making his way back out, still more lost in thought than not while Coal tailed him, occasionally stepping on his heels to try to get on his nerves.
I like C.J. and all, but there is just something off about him. Maybe I am just tired. I should sleep quite well tonight.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki

Kiki's eyes widened when she saw Mouser was poisoned. NO! She didn't want him to be hurt! The mouse and fox separated as Umber hit the ground, growling, and Mouser stumbled around and toppled over.

"Mouser! Return! Don't hurt yourself!" the oblivious trainer cried. She reached down and pulled her pokeball off, sending out Squirrelly. the little pachiriu gave Umber and appraising look, then growled, her eyes alive with repressed anger from being in the pokeball.

"Shock Wave!" Kiki cried, but her pokemon had other ideas. She slammed into Umber with Spark, making the dark type growl with anger.

"Umber! Take both of these fools out with Faint Attack! The Tyrogue first! It's more dangerous to the other members of our team!" Jen cried, and Umber held still, a look of annoyance from paralisis.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Steven Yew - A calm conversation

Yew took the seat that Zayne motioned to, Tetra sitting next to him. Zayne mentioned coffee, but Yew decided to decline. He said, "No coffee for me, however, if there's any in there, tea would be a much more pleasurable option." Tetra nodded in agreement, and mentally agreed by saying, Yes, tea would be pleasurable. Then, while Zayne and Yew engaged in conversation, Tetra turned her attention to Aura. I wish to congratulate you, she said, for you are the first I've met to be able to match me, despite certain disadvantages. Perhaps we may be able to train together tomorrow, that is, after classes. That comes first, naturally.

Years

Zayne Alta

Zayne, following what he new was the social norm, happily obliged his seniors request sitting to talk with him and leaving their two pokemon to chat between themselves. The two discussed a lot but primarily the focus was on teaching and on battle styles, the former more so than the latter since Zayne was vastly lacking in experience on the matter, although he maintained a cautious confidence.

[text=orange]"Thank you very much. You were also a very impressive opponent and I would like the opportunity to train with you soon. Perhaps we may introduce our companions to one another, all though only two of the several pokemon Zayne has trained, excluding myself, are here". [/text]

Zayne looked on as Aura and Tetra conversed in their strange language of simple sounds, their species name and of gestures. He was pleasantly surprised at how open Aura was being with this pokemon, he was normally very reserved, even for Zayne.
Perhaps a great degree of respect has come from their battle? pondered Zayne, almost losing his conversation with Yew.

"Perhaps when we are done teaching tomorrow we should meet again? Although I don't really know any of the staff save those I battled in their gyms, and I doubt they will remember another passing trainer." he said to his new found friend and co-worker "For now though it is quite late and I would like to go over my lesson plan and get some rest for tomorrow. Meet me back here after classes?"

Saying goodbye to Tetra and to Steven Yew Zayne did a quick run through of his lesson plan before climbing into his bed, Aura meditating in a half-sleep in the corner.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Steven Yew - Au Revoir

Yew nodded as he and Zayne finished their conversation, and stood. He shook Zayne's hand, and exited the room, waiting just outside for Tetra. Tetra also stood, and as she was walking out she said, to bothe Zayne and Aura, We shall see you tomorrow. Don't worry, I'll make sure Yew gets here, even if I have to carry him from his dig site. She smiled, and waved as the door closed. Tetra could still sense Zayne's intense focus on his lesson plan, but she decided to not let it bother her. She nodded to Yew, and the two exited the Raikou dorm. A few streets took them out of the academy grounds, and on the path to Oak Town.

They were alone on the path as darkness descended, and Tetra began a conversation by saying, Master Yew, you seem tense. Is it that Aura was able to match us? That isn't that surprising, seeing as Zayne is a proffessional battler. He teaches battling and strategies, so don't be so down. It was a plenty even fight, and we all had fun. Yew nodded, but remained silent. It wasn't often that he'd been beaten, but those were predictable situations. Such as the dark type gym. Only this once had he actually gotten into a draw! Tetra picked up on his thoughts, and put her arm around his shoulders. Yew nodded, and they continued in silence.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Andrew 'Andy' Rede

Catches' eyes widened, trying his best to stand up after missing it's low sweep.
Andy could tell Catches had been a little taken off guard by this, so let out an encouraging call.
"Come on Catches, keep on top of things!" Andy yelled, only to realize that the Umber was attacking Catches. The tyrogue was knocked over, falling flat on his back. He recovered after a moment's paused, but Andy could tell by him that he wouldn't last from another hit like that.
"I was expecting strong pokemon... But this... This is a whole new level..."
Andy didn't have time to ponder his strategy anymore. It was time to go for broke, or else he'd be relying on Snaps for the rest of the battle.
"Catches! Use Brick Break again!" Andy commanded, his partner in crime taking a run at Umber once again.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
A New Day, A New Disaster
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In every newspaper, all over the TV and even the internet the news flooded the media:

"Team Rocket in The Trainer's Academy!"
"TM Shop robbed! Spies uncovered! Trainers injured!"

Upon further inspection of the news, which could be watched from one of the TVs of which there were at least one in each Dorm Room's common area, one could observe that several anonymous students had fought with a Team Rocket spy in the school yesterday, and that the spies identity had been eventually revealed by none other than Cynthia after she questioned the seeming 'student' privately and did background checks to uncover a web of very fishy information. At the same time however, several armed, masked males and a blonde haired female sporting blue eyes and a rather muscular build burst into the TM Shop just after it closed, stealing all it's exceedingly valuable TMs and provoking a seemingly wild electrode until it exploded, destroying the shop entirely and injuring several people in the building next door, as well as trainer William Rogers attending the academy, who was found unconscious in the rubble--It's theorized that he may have attempted to stop the burglars and have been defeated and restrained. William is currently being held in The Academy's infirmary, and it's quoted as a miracle that he is still alive.

The TM shop has been temporarily relocated to Oak Town's local pokemart while the original site is being cleared and the building rebuilt. Trainers may have difficulty finding the TMs they need today, as not all TMs were in the reserve.

In other news, a strange girl described as wielding supernatural, ghost-like powers escaped prison today through unknown means after she was apprehended and imprisoned while assaulting a student that illegally entered the Dead Forest by none other than Professor Gary Oak quoted as finding the student's choice to enter the forest against local law enforcement's wishes as insultingly naive. Police awoke to the girl's cell bars pulled apart, leading them to suspect pokemon were used in her freedom. Law enforcement describes the young female as a girl wearing a black fedora and female tuxedo top over a white dress shirt complete with a black mini-skirt and very messy shoulder-blade length brown hair.

Law enforcement has stated that she is likely armed with pokemon and dangerous, as they were unable to confiscate her pokemon during her original capture. However, they have opted not to divert resources to finding her in favor on focusing on the more imminent Rocket presence. Students are advised that the Dead Forest is still off-limits by order of local law enforcement, and that students found trying to enter may be detained for their own safety.

Hilda - Academy Office (Intercom)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, a pleasant female voice spoke up on the intercom after students had had a while to wake up, roughly around the time of breakfast. Those who recognized it, and most wouldn't, would be able to identify it as the teacher of the Community Service and Vigilantism class.

"Good morning students--If you could give me your attention for a moment, I've got something very important to announce." she asked, waiting a moment in anticipation of some students being reluctant to finish their conversations. "We've become aware of a threat from Team Rocket at the academy. Last night the TM shop in Oak Town as attacked, leaving a student in serious condition and causing severe damage to the surrounding buildings. Another student was attacked in our very own hallways. This is not something to take lightly--Be aware of what goes on around you. We're very confident that there is a Rocket presence on the island, and we're fairly certain they're pretending to be students right around us. If you ever feel like you're not safe, or you suspect that one of your fellow students is part of Team Rocket please grab a teacher immediately." she warned. Standard procedure, with a touch of personality. After a moment however, she continued.

"This morning in Community Service and Vigilantism, the class I was invited to teach here at the academy, we'll be putting a lot of focus on the vigilante part by working to protect the island from some of the threats that have been effecting us lately. We're going to go on the offensive and try and put a stop to some of this. I hope everyone attends, because we're a class that can't afford to lose people and I'm looking forward to it." she said, before the intercom finally clicked off, leaving students to whatever they were trying to get done before.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
After the long day in the Academy, Mark found himself in bed. The whole thing was extremely stressful. Hopefully today would be much better... less drama and less love related things... Mark probably wouldn't be able to help it though. Valorie was out of the picture now so he couldn't look at her as a love interest anymore.. it really demoralized Mark. Mark got out of bed and let off a sigh. His next class was a self defense class... he would be learning about fighting himself. It was something he was interested in learning actually. He didn't want to rely on his Pokemon all the time. When he had to, he wanted to learn how to fight for himself.

Mark got out of his bed and jumped into his shower, spending alot of time in there. Snype meanwhile woke up from Mark's bed and scratched his head lazily. Mark was spending much longer in the shower then usual so he decided to turn on Marks small television in his room for him to watch once he was finished.

Mark eventually finished up and walked out wearing a towel around his wiest and washing his hair with another towel. He sat down on his bed and watched the TV.

The new on the TV had alot on it... Team Rocket was in the academy... wait.. Team Rocket?! Mark's heart was pounding. No way... a large criminal organization in the Academy? This wasn't good at all! To make matters worse, the TM shop was robbed and relocated. It was a good thing Mark bought a few before leaving... speaking of which, Mark had to arm his Pokemon with some new moves.

"Alright Snype, today's bound to be pretty dangerous... I have a few new moves for you and the others. I can rely on you to watch my back at all times right Snype?" Mark asked. Snype of course nodded and smiled at Mark. He smiled and ruffled Snypes head.

"That's what I like to hear!" Mark said as he reached into his back pack and pulled out a purple disk with the move Will-o-wisp on it. Mark placed the disk on Snype's head and taught him the move. This would be handy for physical attackers... Mark was growing to be a more developed strategist.

Mark then let Len out of his Pokemon and place the TM sleep talk on his forehead. A strategy of combining Sleep Talk with Rest as well as Belly Drum would make Len unstoppable! Especially now that he was a Poliwraith!

The TV continued to go on with the news. There was news about a woman in the Dead Forest with supernatural abilities... strange... Mark wasn't willing to look into that. For all he knew, she was unrelated to Team Rocket. That creepy lady could stay where she wanted.

Mark wanted to help with the cause somehow but he had classes to go to. He went back into the bathroom and put on his usual Attire, pumped and ready for a new day! Len was returned to his Pokeball and Snype jumped back up onto Mark's shoulder as they headed on out the door.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Dez Castelia
Entei Common Room

"Hmm," Dez muttered. "it seems we've arrived with rather bad timing, don't you think?" The Shuppet, known as the Puppeteer, floated beside him. "Shuppet..." he agreed. "Say, you're always around Oak Town, right? Did you see the TM Store getting robbed?" Dez asked his partner. The Puppeteer nodded grimly. "And you didn't do anything about it?" Dez said, turning to face the ghost type. Puppeteer shook his head. "Thought so," said his master, turning back to face the TV. "...a strange girl described as wielding supernatural, ghost-like powers escaped prison today through unknown means after she was apprehended and imprisoned while assaulting a student that illegally entered the Dead Forest by none other than Professor Gary Oak quoted as finding the student's choice to enter the forest against local law enforcement's wishes as insultingly naive..." this caught Dez's attention right away. Slowly, cryptically, he began to lean forward to face the TV a little more. The Puppeteer mimicked his movements, seemingly mocking him. Dez paid no mind. "She seems interesting," Dez remarked. "I'd love to meet her." Other students of the Entei Dorm walked by, paying no mind to the news broadcast before them, while others sat glued to it like flies to flypaper. "Law enforcement describes the young female as a girl wearing a black fedora and female tuxedo top over a white dress shirt complete with a black mini-skirt and very messy shoulder-blade length brown hair," said the news reporter on the TV. Dez turned to the Puppeteer. "Well, we shall keep an eye out for this mystery girl, eh?" he grinned. The Shuppet simply grinned back. Other students around him seemed somewhat disturbed by the fact that he was talking to his Shuppet this way, and swerved around the Puppeteer as the walked.

Dez paid no heed to most of the PA announcement heard around the school. So what if Team Rocket was here? He could easily take care of such petty criminals on his own. After all, it had been done before. However, the next announcement caught his attention. "This morning in Community Service and Vigilantism, the class I was invited to teach here at the academy, we'll be putting a lot of focus on the vigilante part by working to protect the island from some of the threats that have been effecting us lately. We're going to go on the offensive and try and put a stop to some of this. I hope everyone attends, because we're a class that can't afford to lose people and I'm looking forward to it." Well, this wasn't so great. Dez had been assigned Community Service and Vigilantism this morning, a fact which he was clearly unsatisfied with. The very thought of community service repulsed him. Why should he help a community which had never done anything for him in the first place? What right did a community have to make him a part of it. 'No,' he thought 'I am not part of any community,' the last word in that thought took a moment to actually pronounce in his head. He didn't like that word.

Still, this class was but a simple obstacle that he had to overcome on the road to greatness. Dez returned the Puppeteer to his Pokeball, though he was sure that the mischievous Shuppet would escape at one point or another. With that, he made his way out of the common room and into the grand hallways of the Entei Dorm. While walking, he examined some of the people who passed him by. Some were unnerved by the two differently-colored eyes staring back at them, some were repulsed, and some didn't even notice him, as usual. He took note of how many different kinds of people there were, and then compared that to the different kinds of Pokemon there were. People looked so ridiculously similar compared to Pokemon, of which there were so many varieties and species. He didn't understand the concept of 'normal' or 'to fit in.' Wasn't it better to stand out and be unique? After all, that was a hard feat for a human to accomplish: uniqueness, that is. Everyone looked so ridiculously similar in so many ways that the uniqueness was blotted out of them. Clothing could have been a way to distinguish people from one another, but the 'style' or the 'trend' was always around, causing most people to share the same style of clothing, only taking away their uniqueness factor. Dez thought it sad, really.

On his way to Community Service and Vigilantism, Dez took a detour to go out and train a little in the fields nearby. He noticed a rock. One single, large boulder rock that simply stood sticking up from the grass, like a wart on the face of the Earth. Time to eradicate this wart. Dez felt for his Pokeballs, and found the distinct feel of the Great Ball which contained Paladin. He grabbed it and released the Golett, who emerged from a flash of red. "Paladin, Ice Punch." The Golett obeyed, cloaking his fist in ice and sending it hurling straight for the boulder. The impact created a large crack in the boulder, and also sent let the power of the cold envelop it until it was cloaked in ice. "Now, Bulldoze," Dez ordered. He checked to see if there was nobody around, and there wasn't. The earth started to shake as Paladin heaved a leg into the air, then brought it back upon the ground, and Dez bent down to avoid falling over. The range of Bulldoze wasn't enough to cause any panic, but he still didn't want anybody to think he was a troublemaker. The Bulldoze attack caused the ice around the boulder to crack, and as soon as it did, the boulder itself was reduced to rubble. "Good job." Paladin was returned to his Pokeball. "You're getting better," Dez said to the Great Ball in his hands. That was the only compliment he felt like giving his Golett for today.

Dez resumed his walk to class. He wondered if he was truly alone here in the fields. Despite the fact that he couldn't hear anybody around anywhere, he felt like he was being watched. The feeling didn't intimidate or unsettle him, it simply aroused his interest.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years

Gwen Deallus - Raikou dorm; main room.

Gwen rolled over and her arm flopped lazily to the floor. The coarse carpet on her fingers told her that yet again she was not in her bed. Half opening her left eye she squinted at her surroundings, or more specifically; the raikou dorm ceiling.

"I seem to be making a habit of this..." She thought to herself.

Once again she was asleep on a sofa in the main room of Raikou Dorm. Some unseen power was clearly preventing her from actually using her designated room and bed. That was the excuse she settled on in her mind anyway, it was far better than 'Gwen you're a lazy cow and you've crashed on a sofa, again."
Pushing the thoughts out of her head, and herself into a sitting position she looked around the room and found that it was surprisingly light. Unaware of the time, and slightly worried she might have slept through her classes she nudged the sleeping Poochyena next to her. Amber awoke after what seemed to be a far better nights sleep than Gwen herself had experienced, and jumped of the sofa energetically. Her trainer followed at a slower pace.

Gwen walked to her room, unlocked the door and let herself in. Taking a small bowl from her backpack and setting it on the floor next to her entirely unused bed, she filled it with food for Amber. Her mind was preocupied with a single word; 'shower'. Preferably followed by the words 'long.' and 'hot.'

"Have some breakfast Amber, I'm going to take a shower, If I don't come out before tomorrow call help." She said whilst filling her Pokemon's food bowl.

Slightly bemused at her trainer's joke, the Poochyena ate the food happily. Meanwhile Gwen pulled a towel from her bag and shuffled towards the shower in a half-zombified state. To say that Gwen was 'not a morning person' was an understatement. However after an entire 45 minutes in the shower, Gwen reappeared bringing a billowing cloud of steam out of the bathroom along with her. Gwen put her glasses on and dumped her clothes unceremoniously on her bed and wearing a towel instead, with another draped carelessly over her dripping hair, she strolled back into the main dorm-room. Picking a suitable chair to deposit herself in she did so, and began to flick through a magazine that lay on the arm of it. Her glasses began to slip down her still and face and she pushed them up stubbornly.
She half wondered if it was against any sort of academy rule to be out of ones room in such a state of dress, but decided that it was still far too early to ponder the academy legislation, besides there was no one around anyway.

If Gwen had been fully awake she would have surely been respectfully dressed and worrying about the fact that she had no idea what lessons had been assigned to her for the day, but instead she sat in blissful ignorance as her half-awake brain day-dreamed and scanned the magazine she was holding.

Years

Zayne Alta

Zayne woke up rather slowly, odd as he was usually good at getting out of bed. He could hear some students already moving about their daily routines in preparation for classes in the halls and in the nearby common room. Aura, who was now awake, was sitting in the same corner as when Zayne had gone to bed and waved a good morning at him.
"Good morning Aura. Should be a good day, I have two classes and then we are seeing Yew and Tetra again". Aura nodded in agreement and Zayne continued his daily tasks eating a light breakfast from his own supplies and showering before dressing in his standard grey pants and black shirt complete with the pokeball belt, simple grey jacket and his silver bracelet.

Zayne switched on the TV quickly shocked at the story on the news.
Team Rocket? Here? Why? Was all he could think of, he almost missed the part about the ghost girl Does this island attract criminals or something? He wasn't overly worried about either of the two, he'd travelled extensively and had come across some rather unsavoury people in his troubles and had handled them fine. He was more concerned for the safety of the less experienced and younger students, especially as those on what was called the Vigilante service under Hilda. Shaking off any negative feelings Zayne returned Aura to his pokeball before heading out to the classroom to meet his students.

Zayne entered the classroom before a single student arrived and spent a while preparing his notes before writing his name on the blackboard provided, people missing out the "y" in his name was an annoyance although he would only be Mr. Alta to them anyway, so he didn't include his first name... a rather strange feeling. He sat at his desk and waited for the first student to arrive.

Megaman765

Years
Mark headed on out into the main dorm room when he noticed the girl he met yesterday was sitting down in the lobby. The weird thing is that she wasn't dressed at all. She just in a towel... basically naked out in the main dorm room. That was bound to get alot of weird looks. Everyone was still waking up so Mark Mark blushed a bit at the sight but he couldn't help but at least point it out before more people showed up. It wouldn't be a good start for her day that's for sure.

"U-um... Hey Gwen..." Mark said as he approached her, taking a glance at her lack of dress. She must have been really out of it to be out in public like this!

"Uh.. just woke up I'm guessing...?" Mark said, looking away from her with a blush.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage - Raikou Dorm

Iny Begrudgingly Wakes up To the voice on the intercom, After A tiring night sorting out her stuff and figuring out where her classes will be She was dead asleep in bed.

"TM shop..... Team Rocket..... fairly certain..... I hope everyone attends....."

"Ugh" She say to Herself annoyed "Who would wake everyone up this early in the morning?" Iny Slowly sits up and stretches out, Looking around her now Organized room. "Let's see here, My classes today are Berry growing and breeding, I would get the boring classes on my first day" She whines "Oh well, Gotta start somewhere I guess. But how am I gonna beat my parents with Eggs and Berries?" She sighs to herself and Starts getting ready for the day, Tying her light brown hair back, changing into some shorts and a T-shirt and Making sure she has everything she might need for her classes.

Iny starts to go through the stuff on a nearby table and puts it in a green bag as she lists it off "Lets see here, My schedule, Some notebooks and pens, My Tm case with exactly one TM" She said annoyed, knowing that the TM is just Sunny Day "And the Key" She attaches that to the key-chain on her Lanyard Which now houses Two keys and a small flash light "I should probably bring thoe rawest berries my parents gave me now that I think about it..." She makes note of the small blue case and puts it in her bag "I think that's every thing I'll need. Now all I need to worry about is food."

She heads out the door on her way to the academy "Lets see here, The cafeteria cant be that hard to find" She says to herself before recalling her past mistakes "Yeah, I should probally Ask for directions." She walks down the hall untill she reaches the common room where theres an almost naked girl talking to a boy.

"Uh..." Iny's says to herself staring, Not knowing what to think.

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years

Gwen Deallus - Raikou dorm - Main room.

"U-um... Hey Gwen..."

The voice shook Gwen out of her silent daydream, and she looked up to see the boy she had met last night with a strange expression on his face. Gwen pulled the towel covering her hair off her head as she let the magazine fall to the side of her chair.

"Hmm, oh Mark. Hey. I mean, good morning yeah." She rubbed her messy hair to gauge how wet it was as she spoke.

She looked at him in slight confusion due to his expression. "Perhaps people weren't usually up this early? Yeah that'll be it. she thought to herself. Gwen pushed herself to her feet, leaving the magazine behind.

"So what's up? Off to lessons already, what time is it?" She said as she stood up.

She glanced at the towel in her hand and then at Mark's slightly embarrassed smile. It dawned on her that it was probably uncommon, to say the least, for students to wear towels around the common-room. She considered trying to invent some elaborate story as to why she has no appropriate attire, but instead just said;

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about uh, this. Don't worry I just got out of the shower, It's not like I'm trying to start a new toga - fashion or anything. I'll probably put some clothes on before classes start. Uh.. I definitely will put some clothes on, that is." She stared at the towel in her hand amusedly as she talked.

Something was bugging Gwen. It wasn't the fact that she was considerably less dressed than Mark, and it wasn't that her wet hair was slowly dripping down her back. It wasn't even the fact that her glasses kept sliding down her damp face. After a moments thought, she felt her stomach twinge in slight panic. She had absolutely no idea what classes she was supposed to attend today, and much less idea on where to find out.

"Uh.. I don't suppose you know where the class lists are posted do you? I'm not sure what classes I have today and I imagine that missing my first day of classes would be almost as bad as turning up to them in a towel..." Gwen, entirely unaware of the awkward situation was merely trying to use her humor to remove the embarrassed look from Mark's face.

The confused "Uh..." which came from the girl who had just walked into the room caught both of Gwen and Marks attention. Gwen realized that she must be wondering why anyone would be stupid enough to think it's natural to walk around in a towel and spoke before her brain could stop her.

"Hi there, You must be pondering my attire. It's national toga day, where's yours? I have a spare towel if you need one." Gwen waved the towel that she had used for her hair at the confused girl as she spoke.

Gwen knew full well that she had a habit of saying incredibly stupid and sometimes rude things when she was flustered or under pressure, but knowledge of this does not mean that she can always repress it. She regretted saying it immediately, and started to blush.

"I.. sorry! I didn't mean. I.. shower... I'm going to go get dressed." She stared at the floor as she started walking out of the room quickly.

"Damnit I'm blushing. Don't look at me you're making it worse" Gwen added, as a joke.

Her mind was now working furiously as if it were trying to make up for it's lack of judgment earlier; "Oh god oh god you idiot. Shh Shh it's alright, just exit with dignity. Dignity? You're practically naked and you barely know these people. Sheesh. Ok, Ok, just make jokes, yes jokes are good. Lot's of jokes, they'll think you're funny. Or insane. Probably insane. Definitely insane."

Gwen walked as quickly as she could, considering she was wearing a towel and shut her door behind her firmly. Amber looked at her with curiosity as she walked back into the room. She was of course unaware of any of the previous events and even if she was, Pokémon were always naked, so she wouldn't have seen any problem.
Gwen however, was not a Pokémon. She collapsed on her bed in exasperation, and it was some time before she managed to get up and get dressed, much less leave her room.

Megaman765

Years
Mark blinked at her casual response. She didn't seem aware that what she was doing wasn't all that normal... interesting. Mark was still red as she dropped her towel off from her head and placed it in her hand to rub her hair. Gwen sat up from her chair and asked Mark about classes.

"U-um... well... they might be starting soon..." Mark said nervously. She explained that she had just gotten out of the shower. Well obviously! Mark wanted to know why she was out her practically in the nude. More so why she was so calm about it, especially in front of a boy!

"U-um... y-yeah... there should be a class list somewhere nearby..." Mark stuttered.

Another girl seemed just as confused as Gwen made an excuse that it was national toga day and offered a towel to the other girl! Awwwkkwwarrdd... Mark's mouth was wide open at the thought. Gwen eventually walked off back to her room quickly leaving Mark with an awkward expression on his face. He looked at the other girl and scratched his head, unsure of what to say. Snype simply snickered at Mark's expression.

"...National.....Toga day...?" Mark said to himself in question. Today was going to be weird... but Mark couldn't help but laugh a bit. She was a weird girl for sure and had an interesting since of humor. Mark decided to wait for Gwen to get dressed and help her out a bit since she asked after all. He wondered what was on this other girls mind after seeing that awkward scene though...

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage - Raikou Dorm

A Iny stands there trying to make something of this situation she gets a little startled as they notice her.

"Hi there, You must be pondering my attire. It's national toga day, where's yours? I have a spare towel if you need one."

"Oh, Uh.... No thanks. I just didnt realise..." She says sporadically, still not sure how to respond.

"I.. sorry! I didn't mean. I.. shower... I'm going to go get dressed."

"Okay, I'm sorry!" She quickly Apologizes. Blushing a bright red thinking she Walked into something she wasn't supposed to.

"Damnit I'm blushing. Don't look at me you're making it worse"

"Sorry!" She says Quickly turning away Towards the wall, It was barely her second day and she wasn't looking to make enemies already with someone she barely knew.

Iny Continues to look at the wall the until she is sure shes gone and turns back to notice the boy was still there.

"I'm sorry, Did I interrupt something? I was just looking for the Cafeteria." She quickly says, Afraid that he may be mad at her.

Megaman765

Years
Mark laughed a bit nervously at the girl as she aknowledged him. Interupted something? She didn't think... Mark raised his eyebrows again.

"O-oh! No! You weren't interrupting anything... t-that was just... um... well... I dunno it was just... odd for me... heh... I never really expected to see a girl looking like... that out here..." Mark said nervously, still blushing a bit himself. Yes... a weird day indeed.

"Sorry you had to see that... I'm Mark Wilson. I was actually going to help her figure out what her classes were... The Cafeteria isn't too far from here I don't think. Its just a couple buildings down. Its between the Dorms and the Cafeteria you can't miss it. Kids are bound to be all over there getting breakfast." Mark replied.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki

Kiki sat up with a jolt. She reached to her head and groaned weakly. She had s splitting headache, and wasn't sure how she had gotten it. Oh wait, where was she? She looked around, blinking at the luxorious room. She saw ablue blazer thrown carelessly on a desk, with the sun streaming into the dim room. She rubbed her forehead again and blinked. What had she been doing last night? oh yeah... She and Andy were battling some girl... who had won? She just could not remember... She thought hard, had she collapsed again? Yes, probably. Andy must have brought her here, or possibly she walked? Who could say. Andy most likely.

"Quil!!" Cynder cried with glee, tossing a torn up pillow's fluff into the air. She smiled at the mouse and grabbed her.

"Havin' fun?" she asked with a grin. Oh yeah class. Right... She put Cynder on her head, snatched her new Suicune Blue jacket, and walked out of her dorm, no longer concerned with how she had arrived there.

Brian

"No you idiot! I said get the Forest Green, not the Hunter Green! Arceus above!"

"Sorry Thyme! Here!"

"MPH!!"

"Mwehehe~ He looks like hes not enjoying himself~ How utterly delightful!"

These odd sounds awakened Brian. He sat up, looking around. On his desk were Thyme, who was dyed a vivid shade of green to hide the fact that the cold weather was turning her to a slightly different shade of green, Duster, who had a bow tied to her tail of the pink color, Leena, who was cackling with joy, and their unfortunate victim, Sprinkles, who was sitting down looking distressed, held down by Thyme's vines as the girls trimmed and groomed his fur, dying it and adding ribbons, making him look like a little girl eevee.

"what... ?" Brian said, attracting all four of their attention.

"Mwheeheehee!~ Bribri, wanna get a makeover?" Leena laughed, doing her best to sound evil.

"MMM!" Sprinkles cried, his muzzle held shut by vines.

"He asked for it!" Duster said. Thyme giggled, a very uncharacteristic sound, and nodded.

"He really did. He said he wanted, and I quote, "To look pretty today."" Thyme said with a smile.

"So we're making him pretty now!" Duster chimedin, adding a touch of make up.

"MMMM!!!!!!" Sprinkles howled, expressing his dissatisfaction. They had really done a great job though. He looked like a very pretty... female eevee.

"Whether he wants it now or not!" Leena said as well. Brian shook his head, laughing a bit at their antics.

"Let him go..." he laughed softly, pulling on his red Entei jacket.

Back