• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Hello!

Maelstromk

The Dead Philospher
Years
  • It's been a very long time since I posted, but with my recent purchace of Pokemon Black, I figured it was time to make a return, and maybe this time acually stay active (one can hope anyways) ^_^

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Well, I guess this is a welcome back! <3 I purchased Pokemon White myself; but they are both pretty fun. <3 I'm at the post secondary game, where I'm TRYING to grind at wild pokemon to gain EXP. It takes a while but...its just so that my pokemon are up to par with those sky rocketed leveled pokemon. ^^'

Anyhow, if you haven't done so already, its a good idea to re-read the rules, because they have changed a little, and yeah! Here's too more evil posting activity~! <3

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    welcome back.. I also just started playing pokemon again .. I play white though :P

Back