• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
Years
8/10 looks like a anime of some sort not sure which one though...

Just to let you know Derozio i don't really know how to 'crop' an image also the image is from the web i never saved it.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
It's charmed 9.5/10 :D

Maybe I should have stuck to my old avatar..?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
9/10
It's cute as can be, but why are there tiny boxes above "NO MERCY"?
That's simply because of the text brush I used, because I'm lazy like that.

8/10

I like it. Nice, simple. Perhaps a little bit too bright for my taste, but it doesn't blind me or anything so that's good.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
8/10
Cute. It matches your whole style of cuteness well. The two are off because it's a bit too blurry, and the AA on the black border is a little off.
Sharpening everything at the right of the black border makes it look better, but don't sharpen the border itself, as it makes the AA even worse.

The Lord of Smug
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Blah. 5/10

I dislike avatars with words in them, and the names should be more ordered.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
The eyes have a nice color, and have a match to your name. Not sure about the whole mask thing though.

8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back