• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were on your country's "Idol" show.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
  • What song would be your audition?

Personally, for American Idol, I'd sing a very heartfelt song, hinting at the one woman I could ever say "I Love You", to on a consistent basis, and have her actually say it back, how blind she's been, not getting into her name or any other further details, but you get the point.

Which song, you might ask?

Isn't it obvious that I would sing "Snuff", by Slipknot (my favorite band) to prove my point, on national TV, and have her realize how totally blind she's been.

Again, I don't want to have to say even her first name on national TV, because One: I don't want to embarrass her, and Two: She'll know I'm talking about her anyways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY2S0s4M0uo

Here's a lyrics video of this metal love ballad. I can't believe nobody has had the courage to sing this epic song on American TV! It's probably the only Slipknot song that's safe to sing on American Idol!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I bet i would be kicked off the show I have no interest in Idol show, and I'm not intersted unless its only Rock or Metal music, and I can't sing good either.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • 'Chasing Cars' by Snow Patrol, but only for the novelty value that would be caused amongst some of my friends. In our first year of uni, about three of them said they'd audition for The X Factor as a trio in a horse costume and sing the above song in the most raspy voices possible in order to get on TV. None of us have particularly great voices, so it would be for comedy value more than anything else.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • 'Chasing Cars' by Snow Patrol
    <3

Plain and simple, I think I'd audition with 'She Will Be Loved' by Maroon 5. It's a lovely, simplistic song with endearing lyrics and a nice, upbeat melody without trying to do too much or too little. I'm a huge fan of Maroon 5 and I think it'd be best to perform one of my favorite songs by them. It would also compliment my voice somewhat well, so that's a plus, haha.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • If I'll take audition in Indonesian Idol, I will sing with the song of "Bukan Cinta Biasa" (Not Ordinary Love) by Afgan. This song have the nice romantic lyrics, and it's soothing.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Oh man, I constantly think about this. I don't even like American Idol anymore, but when I sing in the car, I pretend I'm auditioning. Ummm I think if I were to audition right now, I'd sing The Lonely by Christina Perri. I have a very soft voice actually, so I'd want to sing this song to show that I can actually belt it out if I need to. lmao I had a hard time choosing omg. I love to sing and I sing so many things well. I even think about what I'm going to sing for the Get Together singing contests...how lame of me. :(

Back