• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Ever........

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    My first ever first edition pokemon card: Base Set Machamp. Big surprise. there are millions of those. yippee.
    My first ever normal Wizards card: Base Set Charmander. I am so lucky! I adore Charmander. I guess my love for it paided off.
    My first ever holographic Wizards card: Base Set Ninetails. I think Ninetails is the most beautiful Pokemon ever. xoxo, Ninetails!
    My first ever Error card: Base Set Vulpix. Whose isn't?
    My first ever normal Pokemon International card: Mysterious Treasures Remoraid. I love you, Remoraid, but..... Just no.
    My first ever holographic Pokemon International card: Plasma Freeze Hydeigon. I was on Pokemon TCG hiatus after getting Remoraid.... My luck just rose to level 100!
    My first ever reverse Pokemon International card: Diamond and Pearl Wurmple. Wurmple is so cute, I just want to hug it(if its rear isn't spiked)!
    My first ever non promotion Lv. X card: Diamond and Pearl Infernape. My first level 100 pokemon in the games, so naturally, it's my first Lv. X pokemon too!
    My first ever promotion Lv. X card: DP Black Star Promo Torterra. No comment
    My first ever Prime card: None. Hiatus, remember?
    My first ever Legend card: None. One word. Hiatus.
    My first ever EX card: Plasma Freeze Latios EX. Just got it today! I screamed "Yessssss!!!!" I opened the booster pack in the LIBRARY. Yeah, BIG mistake. I would have screamed louder if it was Latias EX. But hey, EX!
    What's your story?

Last edited:

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    My first full art was of my favorite pokemon, mew.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • My first ever Full Art was Cheren. :l

My first EX was Cobalion, in my very first booster after starting to collect again. It was a sign.

My first Secret Rare was Garbodor at the Plasma Freeze pre release.

Last but certainly not least, my very first booster pack contained this:
    Spoiler:

Very nice card in my opinion. I don't think Raichu gets enough love these days.

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • I remember my first ever Pokemon Card was base set Machamp with the starter trainer deck with mostly base set cards such as Diglit, Charmander, Bill and energy cards.
    I can't remember what my first full art was exactly..maybe it was a full art Reshiram or Zekrom from a Black/White booster box.
    I honestly can't remember my first ever reverse holo and EX X_X !

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
    Years
  • I recently started collecting, like around last year...

My first ever first edition pokemon card:
    Spoiler:

My first ever holographic Wizards card:
    Spoiler:

My first ever Error card:
    Spoiler:

My first ever non promotion Lv. X card:
    Spoiler:

My first ever promotion Lv. X card:
    Spoiler:

My first ever Prime card:
    Spoiler: