• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Pure Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
Years
  • Pokemon: Pure Gold
    I have read all about Red's adventures. How he thwarted Team Rocket, his rivalry with Blue, and his determination to win the Pokemon League challenge. Tomorrow I will begin my Pokemon journey by running an errand for Prof. Elm, one of Prof. Oak's top students. *Pokemon Movie prelude*

Pokemon: Pure Gold
    In this game you will journey through Johto, then Kanto, and Hoenn.
    Features include:
    New deoxys side-quest
    Boy/Girl selection
    More to come.

I'll gratefully accept any help.

Screen:
    Oddintro.gif

Yes, I know the intro is tacky. I need to get rid of that background, and I need to patch up the font. Please ask all questions now.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • You can get a lot of chipsets from the new Resource Thread so chipsets shouldn't be a problem for you.

That map is really plain, you need to fill it up with trees, bushes, plants, buildings, people etc. Even with Ru/Sa chipsets you can make pretty good maps, you just need to experiment more.

But you haven't posted a story, which is one half of the thread requirements. So...

*Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back