• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey ya'll

Poke Pokey

put ya down like a bad dog
Years
  • Hey guys!

you might remeber me from serebii or my forums

anyways, i stumbled upon this awesome place, soooooooooo hiya!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hello there!
    I may have seen you round, but I don't remember...

Anyways, Welcome to PC!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hey, not the best start there sport. :x We don't allow advertising, 'cept in your signature. Along with no indirect advertising like you did for people to go there. So try not to do it again, and check our Community Rules too. :D

That aside, welcome to PC!

Poke Pokey

Years
  • thank you, i'll remember not too, its just that i cant advertise on google, cuz my parents wont pay for it, and i really need members, but i'll enjoy the forums and remember to abide by the rules.

thanks!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hiya!

Can't say that I quite remember you from anywhere, Poke Pokey.
    Perhaps we can fix that while you're here, eh?

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, my friend!
    I'm sure you will have a wonderful time posting around our rather extensive boards. It would see that there is a place to discuss just about every aspect of the Pokémon universe, so you shouldn't have a hard time entertaining yourself! Well, even if the discussions do go a little stolid, you have a rather large member base to keep you entertained as well.
    (Trust me, the friends you make here will entertain you!)

I hope you will decide to stick around for a while, Poke Pokey. It really is a great place to spend one's free time.

Take care.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • Hiya!

Can't say that I quite remember you from anywhere, Poke Pokey.
    Perhaps we can fix that while you're here, eh?

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, my friend!
    I'm sure you will have a wonderful time posting around our rather extensive boards. It would see that there is a place to discuss just about every aspect of the Pokémon universe, so you shouldn't have a hard time entertaining yourself! Well, even if the discussions do go a little stolid, you have a rather large member base to keep you entertained as well.
    (Trust me, the friends you make here will entertain you!)

I hope you will decide to stick around for a while, Poke Pokey. It really is a great place to spend one's free time.

Take care.

man how does he come up with these amazing welcomes
    anyways welcome to PC(thats all i have to say cuz Hiidoran said it all...lol)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Wow, your a colorful person seeing your text is filled with bright colors. Welcome to PC the best community around,make sure to read the Rules and FAQ. Hope to see you around soon.

Paul

Poke Pokey

Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcomes! I really think i will enjoy it , and ill probably go and delete my old forum accounts, and just stay here, on serebii, and on mine. and omg i just ralized, that you jave more members than serebii!!! thats awesome.

P.P.

Back