• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I have nine shows I'm watching too. Although I don't watch them all in a day.

Latest addition is Kyou Kara Maoh. Saw bits of it once. Good series.

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
Years
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic

I love it so much!

wait I forgot Gingitsune, watching that with my best friend too while waiting for Magi eps

Last edited:

Evyl

t r a g i c
Years
I'm currently watching Kill la Kill and Hunter x Hunter. Speaking of Kill la Kill, I need to go watch the new episode.

derozio

Years
Apart from my regular ones, currently watching Bakemonogatari. 4 Episodes seen.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm currently watching Kill la Kill and Hunter x Hunter. Speaking of Kill la Kill, I need to go watch the new episode.
You better do that =D 'cause... sh*t just got seriously real =D

Apart from my regular ones, currently watching Bakemonogatari. 4 Episodes seen.
Since you say Bakemono, I presume you mean 1st season?

Nagi no Asukara
Tokyo Ravens
Log Horizon
Kill la Kill
Golden Time
Strike the Blood

Tonari no Seki-kun
Mahou Sensou
Nisekoi
Onee-chan ga Kita
Sekai Seifuku: Zvezda Plot

D-Frag
Chuu2Koi 2
Witch Craft Works
Sakura Trick

Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha
Noragami
Ok, 17... I'm slowly fulfilling my quota.

derozio

Years
Ah, yes. Bakemonogatari first season. :p Second season is something I'm looking forward to after watching this, nise and neko.

myuchuruchuru

Super High School Level Whoa
Years
Anyone tried?

Kyousougiga
Kill la Kill
Nagi no Asukara
Aikatsu!
Youkai Watch
Noragami
and tons of other things

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Currently Watching
Kill la Kill
Noragami
Space Dandy
Log Horizon
Shigofumi
Steins;Gate

List in the order of most anticipated to least anticipated. I'm up-to-date with the first three and taking my time with the latter three.

Scandalice

now known as Sukyandaru
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2015
Been watching Kill la Kill, Bakuman season one, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai, Kuroko no Basuke, Strike the Blood, Log Horizon, Sakura Trick, Nourin, Free!, Outbreak Company, Super Sonico and a few others.

All of them are great, but I'm being pretty slow at watching them right now. Hopefully I can get a few finished off. :)

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
Years
Tryyyyyying to finish Angel Beats (finally~). I kind of stopped watching anime during my yearly exams last year, then..well, forgot.

Also watching Sakura Trick (with the person above :P). Plans on Another and Arakawa.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I've started watching Tiger & Bunny recently, and so far, I'm loving; it's amazing. Finished watching just three episodes, though; still have a long way to go.

Years
Just picked up Blue Exorcist since it debuted two weeks ago on Toonami. Working through the following at Toonami's pace: Soul Eater, Naruto, One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, and Space Dandy. Also watching the XY dub and piecemealing my way through the Akira movie.

derozio

Years
Gonna watch Soul Eater ep 2 today. And if my luck helps and I get my android phone back Id probably watch some other series as well.

Back