• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
I made one MLP fan-fic. It was a one-shot between Rainbow Dash and a male OC. Just because I can't stand everyone making Rainbow Dash in love with her own gender. *shudders*
But that's the bane of Dash's popularity. As in, a lot of people tend to see her as an awesome, tomboyish, fillyfooler, as the fanon term goes. That and her complete awesomeness. Did I mention that Dash is awesome?

Also, I love this picture.
Spoiler:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Yeah, I like the pairings as well. xD;
As long as you keep the dirty thoughts out of the way, they're all really nice.
Rainbowdash, RariShy, RainbowShy, Lyra x Bon-Bon, RaindowSparkle etc.
They're all cool. o3o

o3o

Years
Yeah... I'd rather not think about that. xD
You said Rainbowdash, btw. Did you mean Appledash? n_n;
Aaaaaand I like RainbowPie too. But not as much as RainbowShy. ♥

Zomg, people need to read this if they haven't already~ D:

Years
GAH! The shipping conversations just reminded me of something...

Can someone make a Cutie Mark for Lesbian Carwash / Carwash Rugmuncher

The joke is at 2:20 if you don't want to watch the whole thing. I find the Mentally Advanced Series quite funny.

Edit: How do I stop the video from Auto-URL Tagging so I can post the video instead of a link? O_o

Last edited:

o3o

Years
GAH! The shipping conversations just reminded me of something...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTZbRUrN2bo

Can someone make a Cutie Mark for Lesbian Carwash / Carwash Rugmuncher

The joke is at 2:20 if you don't want to watch the whole thing. I find the Mentally Advanced Series quite funny.

Edit: How do I stop the video from Auto-URL Tagging so I can post the video instead of a link? O_o

That's awesome~

Oh, and you put [ youtube]v/HTZbRUrN2bo[ /youtube]

Remove the spaces. You copy the v=number/letter sequence part, and change the = into /.

Years

That's awesome~

Oh, and you put [ youtube]v/HTZbRUrN2bo[ /youtube]

Remove the spaces. You copy the v=number/letter sequence part, and change the = into /.

Thank you. :3

For those that don't want to watch the whole video:
Spoiler:

Years
I want to write some fanfic, but I just can't think of anything good to write. Or really, anything that keeps my interest beyond a page of writing.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
I'm currently working on a Pokemon Anime/ My Little Pony Crossover.

I love you guys so much that I'll release links to chapters here before I release on the fanfic forum, on Serebii, and on Equestria Daily. Those guys will critique the work and I'll put final releases on Fanfiction.net

My Original Pony will be a crossbreed between Twilight Sparkle and an arbitrary genetically perfect Ditto. I call her the PokePony. Charon will also make a comeback.

Weeee. Time to stop procrastinating. Finishing Ch. 3 Today.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
^ that shall be very interesting, i bet.

Also, I'm thinking on streaming a FiM Marathon sometime. Would anypony be interested in watching?

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
"Streaming" as in playing the videos live and being able to chat with other people at the same time :P

It was kinda hard to explain.

Years
Ah... I was guessing that. :P I know what "streaming" MEANS, but I was wondering if we'd have a chatroom up or something. xD

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
Well, that usually is a given. I am going through with it though. All i need is a date to do it on. I may do it later this week, or later next week, as ~Ryu told me on MSN. Who knows.

Years
Count me in if I can get away from my family. xD They make fun of me for watching MLP:FiM. :(

Back