• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not Sure Where To Post Art Questions?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
  • I'm trying to edit a leaf green sprite (an NPC). When I select my colour and try to draw on the sprite, though, instead of it being green (as shown in the little box on the left of PS5), it creates a brown line instead! Even when I copy/paste a, say, orange or pink piece from a different sprite, those colours are modified into a brown or dark-brown shade.

I don't know why this is happening? When I open a new project in PS5, the green draws as green, and copy/pasted sections from other sprites are the correct colours. Why is PS5 auto-changing the colour, and how can I avoid it?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hmm, can you post a screenshot or something? Never encountered this sort of problem myself, to be honest. :p You sure the layer which was in use back when you were editing the sprite was set to normal blending mode and not something like "Difference/Exclusion/Linear Burn" or the others? Setting layers to them are generally the cause of these sorts of things. ;o

Last edited:
    Back