• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
That's funny because I just finished a season on Madden 13 a couple minutes ago. I'm in the same boat, but with my star wideout.

Ended up not winning the Super Bowl, but the simulation had them falling 10-9 in the big game to Baltimore. They actually held a 9-7 lead up until Baltimore's game-winner with 8 seconds left. Not bad for being forced by an injury to start a second year backup QB.

Hello!

And... good-bye!

*whoosh*

Wait! Don't go!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

*5 min in PhotoShop later*

sUyi88i.gif

I am terribly sorry.

I won't be able to sleep now.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Ended up not winning the Super Bowl, but the simulation had them falling 10-9 in the big game to Baltimore. They actually held a 9-7 lead up until Baltimore's game-winner with 8 seconds left. Not bad for being forced by an injury to start a second year backup QB.
We ended up winning 24-18 in the Super Bowl. In the NFC Championship, however, we were about to go to overtime when the opposing team fumbled and we kicked a GW 51 yard field goal. That was fun.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I just watched the first quarterfinal of the Spanish Basketball Cup and it was so amazing. 2 extra times included. I have almost fainted two or three times. Lorbek managed a draw with only .8 seconds left in the first extra time. Incredible. Real Madrid 108 - 111 Regal Barça

10/10 would watch again.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Hello person I don't know, and rest of TCTI. :)

Hello. :)

Aw Fenyx, where have you been?

Bogged down with schoolwork at school, mostly. :cer_cry: I've mainly been lurking (aka, browsing PokeCommunity on occasion but not logging in proper) on the forums...it's like I kind of time to read threads on here yet no time to comment in said threads (although that's probably becuase most of my responses tend to be lengthy, such as this one. XD).

On a positive note, congrats on getting your username transformed from yellow to red since I've been away! :D

Gonna bring some activity to a thread that has been dead for a few hours.

Wow, Hikari10, you changed your signature quick from when I last saw it during my previous TCTI post. XD (or maybe you've had that Connect 4 signature for a while now and I just haven't noticed..? :S)

Thank you! <3
The songs are the PWT Finale theme from BW2, The BW2 champion theme and Cynthia's theme. Pokémon stuff as per usual. :D

Also hi thread. Back from nine and a half hour of school, because you know, stuff.

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOO; OMG MUSICAL SPOILERZZZ, DUDE!!!!! *metaphorically yanks out earphones and throws them across the room*

Darn it... :cer_laugh: You know, Pokestick, seconds after I finished posting my question to you, my mind was immediately like, 'Please let those songs be from some obscure videogame I've never heard of rather than Pokemon Black 2/White 2 (or any Generation 4 or 5 game, for that matter XD).' Sigh...this will teach me to not go randomly clicking on people's signatures.. T_T (or at least try to avoid musical spoilers like that XD). Thankfully, I've forgotten what the songs sound like, and I think the first song on top wasn't working or something. :x At least the first few seconds that I managed to glean were awesome, so now I'm not too worried about the quality of those songs, seems like they'll live up to the praise I've been reading so much about Cynthia's theme and BW/B2W2 music in general. :D

Well, that marks songs 3, 4, 5 of Unova in-game music that I've mostly spoiled. XD (with the first song being whatever is being played in this video:

...and the second song being from this video. Thanks to the Pokemon Best Wishes anime, I realized that this is apparently BW's Gym Leader battle theme a few seconds in, and then I realized that the Pokemon pplz were actually using BW in-game music for all of these event Pokemon trailers rather than original music. >.< I muted my computer after these occurred to me, so I've only heard the first few seconds of the BW Gym Leader battle theme BUT IT SOUNDS SO AWESOME FROM THAT LITTLE SNIPPET!! >.< In any case, great choice of songs; you can't go wrong with Pokemon music. ;D

)

That Pikachu in your avatar looks sooo... faintly bootleg, it's kind of creepy.

Aw...I guess I missed said Pikachu, unless you're referring to someone's signature..? :o

*5 min in PhotoShop later*

sUyi88i.gif

I am terribly sorry.

AAH! *gets reminded of the Computer Soldier Porygon episode, which I still have yet to watch...* :S GEEZ DON'T DO THAT!! :cer_cry:

I just watched the first quarterfinal of the Spanish Basketball Cup and it was so amazing. 2 extra times included. I have almost fainted two or three times. Lorbek managed a draw with only .8 seconds left in the first extra time. Incredible. Real Madrid 108 - 111 Regal Barça

10/10 would watch again.

For some reason, when I read your last sentence about the game in that post, I read it as "10/10 would wife again". XD

Last edited:
Years

10/10 would watch again.

That sounds pretty high scoring for EuroBall. :P

Must have been a pretty exciting game.

Gliese

I Drink Nozz-A-La
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
2.2690868042182143846955849924852^15 Nothing says I have to put the number in its' completed form.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
217657. meanwhile in a random train on a cold morning...
Spoiler:

I want a scanner and a tablet XD

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years

Ah, doodling on the train. How I miss having a train to doodle in.
*sigh* I don't like being in Florida anymore. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back