• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which youtube is better the current one or the old one

does the new youtube layout suck

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never heard of youtuve

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    and in a playlist you cant randomize videos and its more hard to use

I HEART MEGA HITT

ruuuki ♥
    Years
  • I like the old version too. The new version makes it harder to navigate on related videos... do you realize how hard it actually is trying to find videos of HITT? It used to be easier before because it gave the most recent videos. D: Plus, it gives you all this random crap on the side that doesn't even apply to the stupid video you watch. It's so ugly too and the previous layout was much nicer.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • honestly, the various changes youtube has made over the years has never bothered me. People just like to complain because "they changed it now it sucks". =/

I do have to admit though that it is a little annoying that you can't view videos in the wider resolution when you're looking at it through the uploader's profile.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • I actually like the new layout; it feels nicer and less cramped, and you get to see viewing status on your vids. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    how do we change it if anyone knows or has an idea plz help us get the old youtube back
    if thiers a helpful link please post it

is ther a better video site thjen yotuube

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I was disappointed at Youtube's redesign when I first saw around April Fool's, but now it's starting to grow on me.

Not a huge fan of the new rating system, especially since you can't see it until you vote "like" or "dislike", and I miss seeing the larger screen, but it's not too bad. It does look a bit cleaner, I guess.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • The new one sucks major behind. Who cares about "liking" or "disliking" it.
    YouTube make the dumbest decision ever by fixing the ratings.

I hate it. old Youtube was a lot better.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
  • I like the "like" stuff a bit, but the new comment system is mega fail. Really, it is. D:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    The new one isn't so bad, but I liked the old one better. The layout is pretty plain and I can't see ratings D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back