• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2 Shinys for trade!

BoBoMaster13

Shiny and Event Collecter
Years
  • NJ
  • Seen Jun 4, 2010
Here they are:

dpmfsa255.png

Lv. 5 Docile nature

dpmfsa123.png

Lv.25 Lax nature

Wants:
Other Shiny's
Shiny Legit Mew(will trade both)

CurlyWS

Doctor Curly
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
Your shiny torchic for my shiny magikarp. You can breed you know for a different nature... They will come out shiny still. Also can you clone?

Years
Your shiny torchic for my shiny magikarp. You can breed you know for a different nature... They will come out shiny still. Also can you clone?

No they won't, you cannot breed unlimited shinys, you still have a 1/8012(or whatever) chance of getting it shiny.

CurlyWS

Doctor Curly
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
Oh really? in previous games you could breed say a shiny cindaquil with a ditto and you will get a shiny cidaquil... They must of change the system now then :S My mistake!

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2007
I can offer a shiny Kecleon or Shiny Female snorunt for shiiny torchic, if you can tell me if it was hatched and if it was touched

Years
Oh really? in previous games you could breed say a shiny cindaquil with a ditto and you will get a shiny cidaquil... They must of change the system now then :S My mistake!

Yeah, in Gold and Silver you had a way better chance of breeding a shiny Pokemon. That's been out since Ruby and Sapphire

CurlyWS

Doctor Curly
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2015
cool, thanks umm lemme see what I got

and Curly... what are you talkinga bout?

It would of made sense before you edited your post :p... lol pretending I'm saying it out of the blue! lol anyways oki doki I havnt tryed breeding shinies since gold so thats probably why! :P:P:P

Back