• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the THEME above you [v.4]

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Overall theme is good, I like the avatar. :P Icons in the sig could be a little smaller and have backgrounds. :D

7.5/10

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I like your avatar and it goes with your siggy, but otherwise the signature itself is a little plain. CSS makes up for it. :3 And I like the usertitle. <3

7/10

Nakala Pri

Since I'm nicer then you, SIS, and I thought of the taken part AND I gave you your next username, I'll give you a big lumpin' 10/10. >:<

Nakala Pri

The avatar has been edited (kawaii!) and the signature is heaps nostalgia-y so yeah, well done! :D

Nakala Pri

The avatar is stretched and bad quality and the sig's 'Paired to some nice peoplez.' should be at the bottom left~

Years
  • Not sure who that girl's from, but she's cute enough. The theme is neat, clean and simple, and while there's not much to look at, at least that doesn't distract from the contents of your posts. Overall, I'd give it a 9.5/10

Back