• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon VR: Game of Chance (OOC)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Quick question - Are we allowed to catch more than one pokemon in the same route?

Yeah. I see no reason why not. But if you try to capture two pokémon in the same post / after a single battle or adventure, chances are that one will escape. So you have to write more in order to get more pokémon, naturally :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mm, I debated with myself whether or not to specifically state that you were only allowed to capture one Kanto starter. But I thought nobody would try that anyways so xD Seems I might have been wrong :p you'd have to write quite a lot in order to accomplish that though, yes.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Azure's heading to Prof Oak, so if you'd like to intercept ;D

I'll do that :3

Maybe joint posts would be neater since we're so many players, but for now we can try to write directly in the RP. And see how it goes :3

And it's fiiiine Rokusasu, sleep is good for you! Also, I like how you incorporated the free-potions-man xD

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Whew, had an exam today as I complete my pooost~ :3

Eh, Nabooru's not going to meet up with Dash -yet- until she passes Pallet Town~
    Sentimental science~ ^w^

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • I'll try to post Dash's capture post soon. I do have a massive term paper due in a week, so I am likely going to spend the better of the next few days on that. But I will try to do it.

If I don't, assume I died since my paper will have eaten my soul.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Do your papers and exams, people xD They are, after all, still more important than roleplaying. But roleplaying is more important than watching TV or playing video games, muwahaha.
    Kay,

*more or less nonsense but not that bad at all, which is now edited out just because*

EDIT: oh gosh. Well. Nothing inappropriate here :3 Skymin, I'll just pretend that Viking met Azure somewhere at the edge of Pallet.

@ Raikiri - well, since this is the very first route (even though I do want it to be a challenge to get to capture a rare pokémon :p ) I'm going to be nice :3

DASH captured a BULBASAUR! (check OP in IC for details)
    KIPZ may now learn WATER GUN!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Procrastination, a roleplayers best friend 8D

Good luck with that deadline. I'm not the one to scold people for posting, its the other way around. Sorry ;)

King!

better
    Years
  • And my final event for a while is today, woo! \o/ Plenty of time for RP'ing after tonight xD There'll be a post by tomorrow~

Although...I do have a bit of an odd question. I'll message you though RHCP ._.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    And my final event for a while is today, woo! \o/ Plenty of time for RP'ing after tonight xD There'll be a post by tomorrow~

Although...I do have a bit of an odd question. I'll message you though RHCP ._.

You didn't message me but I await your question :3 Hope people will have more time to post soon, I actually thought we'd move a bit faster than this..

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I feel bad now. ;___; Hopefully, if I'm not too frazzled by the end of the day, I can get a little something up? I've been promised strawberries and a foot massage if I have 1500 words of essay done today.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Well, now that my exams are finish, I'm going to post every day now~ <3
    Depending on if I get someone to convo with; which is usually 2 twice a day~

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years

• You didn't message me but I await your question :3 Hope people will have more time to post soon, I actually thought we'd move a bit faster than this..

Well, my term paper is almost finished and I never study for exams, so my activity will steadily increase over the course of the weekend. I just need an idea of what to post. I kind of hit a roadblock after that last post :/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I feel bad now. ;___; Hopefully, if I'm not too frazzled by the end of the day, I can get a little something up? I've been promised strawberries and a foot massage if I have 1500 words of essay done today.
    omg do your essay, I would love those strawberries and massage 8D I'm just doing my duty as annoying GM: making people feel bad about not posting XD

Well, now that my exams are finish, I'm going to post every day now~ <3
    Depending on if I get someone to convo with; which is usually 2 twice a day~
    I know you do <3 Did your exams go well?

Well, my term paper is almost finished and I never study for exams, so my activity will steadily increase over the course of the weekend. I just need an idea of what to post. I kind of hit a roadblock after that last post :/
    Sorry about that, Rairai (what a cute nickname I just gave you), I did state in the OP that it would be a very free RP though. This first route was just a tiny something to let you get a feel for your character and maybe catch a pokémon or establish an opinion for your character on their peculiar situation. Hopefully Viridian will give you a little more to do. But just a little.

I personally enjoy being able to make up my own stories and weave in and interact with other people in these kinds of RPs, rather than to follow closely written up dialogues and events while just adding my own twist.

What do you guys prefer?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Honestly, exams are almost always much easier than expected... since I thought I had to answer 6+ questions for my sociology exam and I only had to answer four. Sooooo my exams went great!

Yeah, I like to just weave in to interact with people myself; siiince planning a co-post can take a while. xD And events are always a nice twist. :3

Anywho, if anyone wants to interact with Nabooru, she's in Pallet Town~ <3 (well, I'm writing a post about her in Oak's Lab now, and just head out)

Back