• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your phone home screen!

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
  • f0z21w.png

Let us all bow down to Beyoncé *bows*.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My phone doesn't have a built-in screen capture so all I have is one I took from the SDK once when I had it connected. Have a picture from nearly a year ago since apparently I literally haven't changed my homescreen since then, haha.

homescreen.png

I took a photo of my favourite Cherrim plushie a few days after I got the phone as a makeshift wallpaper until I could figure out the needed resolution and make a better replacement and I just never got around to it. My 3-year contract expires in October. Wow I'm lazy.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Here's mine!
    Spoiler:

Both photos were taken by me on iPhone :)

I also mainly use Colloquy, Safari and Twitter :x

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Here is my first screen. I'll try to get my unlock screen in here too, but there seems to be a problem of some sort woth the attachments. :c

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Woohoo! A thread for me to post once in then never again until I change my homescreen <.< I probably will change to a Kallen theme shortly, but just been busy.

Spoilered due to having a huge, awesome screen.
    Spoiler:

Perico

Ripper
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2022
    I like this thread! I'll be posting mine everytime I change them:

Spoiler:

This time I decided to use the same wall in both home and lock screen. But it's not always like that. Twitter and Whatsapp are my most-used apps.
    Plus, I said "good bye" to the default mail app and replaced it with Mailbox, such a great mail application!

Back