• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6 on 6 Wi-Fi?

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
Grrr, that's what people should be whining about instead of lacking minigames.

I wonder why Nintendo did that...

Years
xXsctherXx is right this is a reson to whine about not about minigames and graphics
nintendo but it like that for you to chose the best three on the other team soo if team of fire rock ground flying grass bug you won't have to you use your metagross while you have a ice beaming sawmpert or milotic and to make battels go faster

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Actually the reason is i think they wanted you to actually carefully choose your pokemon. look at what your opponent has, and choose the three best suited from there. This also allows people with only a handful of well raised pokemon (like me) still compete fairly well in WiFi. True, six v six would be nice, but I don't mine th 3 v 3 format either.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Ah well. If their team has a weakness to a certain element, you can screw them all over with one Pokemon. I've done that before, XDDD.

CrystalFlow

Fun Trainer
Years
you can do 6v6 but there is no level cap for it. you just put the rules on anything goes. i did it with someguy to bad i had likee some 37's on my team and he had all 100's

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Well that's their fault for construcint their team like that. :P I had someone use a team with three fire types, a steel type, a rock type, and a flying type. five of those pokemon could be one shot by earthquake, and the last by Icebeam. basically, my swampert could own him by itself. :P

Back