• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing right now?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I swear i'm no pervert.

Well, right now I'm wearing my PJ's, cause I'm cool like that.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Lool anyway, I'm still in my pj's as well, it's bubblicious pink sweat pants and just a white shirt, and a kimono with flowers lol. Very comfy!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm wearing my shirt from Otakon 2010 and a pair of boxers that I wear as pajamas. I got them from It'Sugar and they're brown with an M&M design on them x] I love them to sleep in!

Also blue socks with a brown plaid-ish pattern and a hole in one of the heels ;o;

Years
I am currently wearing some dark blue jeans with a SC&CO dark gray polo top! :3
Anyone who knows me, knows I love polo tops and have a billion of them.​

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I'm wearing what I wore to bed last night because it's rainy and I wana stay in all day lol.

I'm wearing black sweatpants and a white T-shirt.

Ayselipera

Seeing as I just got out of the shower I have one pink towel around my body. Which guhgugh omg now I have to clarify I'm not the kind of girl who has all pink things. It just so happened to be in view so I grabbed it before I got in the shower. Along with my pink towel I put a bluish-grey towel around my neck because I don't like the feeling of my wet hair on my neck and back.

Hoorayaayay.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm wearing a white t-shirt and some random boxers. I'm going to bed in a little while so there is no need to dress fancy to sleep with my pillow obv. It doesn't judge me.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Show is always better than tell.

97kxtc.jpg

I love this shirt so much, my sister just brought it back from America for me. I might wear this in my coffin for irony.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I am lazy as here it's 11am and I am still wearing my PJ's
which it's a blue t-shirt with a dog on it and pink bottoms with paw prints on them.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I'm currently wearing a yellow Air Force Falcons t-shirt with black shorts. Yay!

Years
My pink and black flannel-print pajama pants, a tank-top I tye-died myself, and my fuzzy robe with a really weird print. This is pretty typical home wear for me. :p

Back