• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Zivito Region [PG-14] IC

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Shadow turned around, somewhat startled. She relaxed when she saw it was Temple. "Temple it's not a good idea to sneak up on a ghost user. I am a bit curious as to why you did. As for your question", she said, touching the pokeballs on her belt. "Patient though I am, I am not one to just sit and wait around forever. I'm more......Oh what is the word I'm looking for.." she mused, looking down. "Luure?" Her partner said. "No, no, that's not it. Thanks though Chandelure." she said absently, still thinking. "Lure" her pokemon answered. "Aha! I'm more patient with books. I'm probably the single biggest bookworm you'll find in this region. My Chandelure enjoys books as much as I do. Which is what has led us to this present moment. I needed to find a book for myself and Chandelure." she said. One of her pokeballs shook violently. "No. You were not nice to Chandelure today, you're not coming out" she said to the ball. It gave one more shake then went still. "I'll let you out when you behave" she said in a gentle tone. "Sorry about that. Anyways, onto my question. Why are you following me?" she asked, stroking one of Chandelure's iron-like arms.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Coby Duncan

There was a lot of back and forth over the decision, I mean a lot. Coby wasn't all that into it either, especially since he had to be the leader. Not that he was totally against it, but... Did he look like the kind of person who had the enthusiasm to be a leader? Not nearly. He'd, of course, do his best to make the correct decisions. He was silent most of the time since he seemed to be somewhat chastised. As well, he didn't even get the credit for his own idea! He didn't say "let's scout them out and collect information" he said "lets watch them or something" which was pretty much the same thing in his eyes. And of course you wouldn't hear, "Awesome idea, Coby!" you'd hear someone say "Why do you want him leading?" He kind of had to agree, but for the sake of himself was obligated to feel somewhat offended that he, apparently, could not lead. Coby looked over his shoulder, trying to figure out who even said that in the first place. He'd been in this little close knit group of grunts for a while, but that didn't mean he knew anyone's name.

It was a kid who'd introduced himself as Johnny Sylvester. He remembered the name and remembered what he looked like, but didn't remember him as a person. If that even made sense. He rode in on a Bastiodon, which was totally over the top, but whatever. Coby didn't give notice to him until after he was objecting to his leadership. Normally he would have probably requested a change in command if he'd asked nicely, but since he was so objecting he decided to keep it. You know, be spiteful for no real reason.

Yes, but back to the back and forth, which there was a lot of. People with alternating ideas and such. There was this one guy, Neo, who basically said what everyone else said, but with more detail, which gave Coby an idea. He sat up straight and looked around the room. He had to pick some people, everyone seemed like they wanted him to pick some people already.

So how many kids they had? Six? So they needed at least six people and maybe some back up people. He doubted he'd get any backup people, but whatever. When he looked around the room, he realized they didn't have six people, they had like five or something. Someone would have to double up.

"Uh... Hm." He took one last look around. "Zora, Neo, Johnny.." Uh, was there anyone else? Nope. He looked back forward at his two leaders. He smiled big. "An' you guys too!" What was with his calculations? That made six, if he counted himself. Leader your leaders... That was a confusing idea. Would he order them around or would he still take orders from them? Well, whatever. It didn't matter. If they decided to start telling him stuff he'd just give them the mission! "And I've got an idea," he added with mild enthusiasm. "Instead of just followin' 'em around like a buncha James Bond's, why don't we just... Talk to 'em?" Coby shrugged. "You know, befriend 'em or something. That way they'll tell us everything we need to know themselves. An' we'll be less likely to get caught." It would also make things a lot less boring. "They're knew here, right? Why wouldn't they be looking for more friends?"

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
Years
Temple

"Following? who's following?","We just happened walking the same way and i thought I'd rather walk beside you, and not behind you". He's obviously lying.
"Would you buy my Pokemon don't like being caged in?". Another lie.

"Alright, truth be told I thought you were an interesting being", "You seem very... different","Well I thought that i'd be able to learn things about you by watching you but i got fed up with that, not to bright I am." He says scratching his head.

"So I gonna be blunt about this, how about a quick exhibition ahh?" "We both choose one Pokemon a piece, a friendly competition if you will", " I mean since we're leaders and all, I'd like to see what challenging trainers are up against.","So what do you say?" he reaches for his belt and pulls the Premier Ball from his belt and tosses it a foot from him.

"This is Monarco, my best friend" with a flash of light a large Nidoking emerges "Niiiiidoooooo!!!" the Nidoking does a quick stretch revealing a black belt tied to it's left arm. Across it's face and chest bare remnants of past battles with larges scars matching his trainers own scars "Nidooo?","We'll battle if she wants to, but I still want you to say hi". At that moment Monarco takes a step behind Temple as a sign of embarrassment, "Oh don't be so coy, you big Punk!","Sorry, he's more shy than a colony of Digletts haha".

"So, how bout that battle?"

DarkAngel91

Years
Shadow simply raised an eyebrow when Temple attempted to lie to her. After he told her the truth, she only understood a bit of what Temple said. *He thinks I'm interesting? What about me is interesting?* she thought to herself. And then Temple said the word she thought she'd wait forever and a day to hear. Battle. That got her attention. "A battle, you say? Well, I am bored. What say you, Chandelure? Are you up for it?" she asked. "Chandelure!!" her partner exclaimed, flames glowing brightly. She laughed. "That's my girl. We accept you're challenge. I shall use Chandelure." she said. She stretched, then remembered her other question. "Oh and by the way, what about me do you find interesting? If I may ask?" she asked, putting her hair up in a pony-tail so it wouldn't get in her face. She hadn't had a good battle in a very long time, and her partner mirrored her owned excitement. Her strangely beautiful purple eyes brightened at the prospect of winning again. She fixed the spiked choker around her neck and her matching spiked cuffs on her wrists. "I won't go easy on you" she warned. She zoned out, thinking of any reason why he would think her interesting. Snapping back to the real world, she shook her head. "Do you like me or something?" she asked rather bluntly.

Last edited:

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
Years
"Do you like me or something?" he heard her say.

He thought for a second."I'll answer that if you beat me or not", Temple says with a smirk. "So let's start this off right huh?" Temple whips out his bass and starts playing 'Anarchy in the UK' "Now it's a battle, Monarco, hit them with a Swagger!" At that exact moment Monarco jumps out from behind Temple and magically pulled out a pair of black glasses and starts doing power ranger poses. "Now charge in and go for a Poison Jab!" Monarco charges up to the Chandelure with his left hand glowing a bright purple and takes a wild swing hoping to hit during the confusion.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shadow laughed. She waved her hand to the right. "Chandelure, Use Will O' Wisp, then follow up with Hex" she commanded. She was the kind of trainer that would use status effects like Will O' Wisp, Hex, Ember, things of that nature. She would then wait until the opponents pokemon were much weaker to attack. Chandelure normally could fight off Confusion. So it easily came as a surprise to Shadow when her partner got poisoned. She growled softly under her breath. Her beloved partner injured herself in her Confusion. "Looks like I'm not the only one who is fond of using status effect moves. This is turning out to be an interesting battle already" she said to Temple, a smile on her face and fire in her purple eyes. She was bound and determined to win. Even if she didn't, she would go down swinging.

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
Years
"Well love, we're not chosen gym leaders for nothing now are we?","That's a great move you did with that Will-o-wisp a crippling blow I'd say, and that hex surely would have ended this had it hit.","But now, we need a bloody change of pace!" Temple starts playing Bomb Track by Rage Against the Machine. "Can you feel it now?!?" Temple screams "Monay! Hit it with a Smack Down!" with that order, through the pain of his burns the Nidoking rushes in with his right arm back ready to smash the poisoned Chanderlure with a stone in his hands. "Go!!"

miley810

Assassin
Years
(I'm sorry guys, I've been in the hosptial, and drama around my area, but I is back!)

Amber​

The kid seemed kinda nervous to me. Probably nervous about being so far away from where he came from. He put his hand in his pockets, and his pokeballs clanked, which kind of startled him. I gave him a gental, unmocking smile.

"Yep. Might as well head to the lab together, don't you think?" I asked. "Oh, and what's your name?"

Temmari​

I put on a serious face and changed my tone, and it was obvious everything I was saying was now serious. "Thank you, Coby. I hope I can fallow all of your orders well. And that is a excellent idea, befriend them. I agree. Lets get a vote. All who agree with Coby's- our leader's- idea, raise your hand."

I raised my hand, and awaited the other's decisions. "Also, somebody will need to look after head quarters while we're gone. Any volunteers?"

DarkAngel91

Years
Shadow took offence to him using a super-effective move. She knew her Chandelure wouldn't survive if the move hit, and with the way she was poisoned and confused, it would hit. She gave a smile, knowing and accepting the coming defeat. That didn't mean she would lay down and take it though. She would fight till the bitter end. She flung out her arm, palm facing the Nidoking. "Chandelure, try to dodge and use Hex." She commanded. She started giggling in delight when her pokemon obeyed her order without hurting herself. A ball of ghostly energy floated to the Nidoking, enveloping him in the cloud. Still giggling, she looked at Temple. "You've trained him well, I'll give you that much credit. I like your style as well. Very……rock and roll like. I'm more a techo/dance rave kinda girl. You better be thinking of that answer to my question, Temple. Girls are curious creatures. We like knowing things" she said. She decided to up the stakes. "If you win, you can ask me anything and I'll answer with complete honesty" she said.

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
Years
A loud impact and a blast of dust stir in the air "Heh, this should be it", Temple said with a smirk and stops playing the bass."You look a bit ticked over there!","I told you I was here to win!" Before another order, he waits for the dust to settle, "Well, this battle should be over now ehh?". A few seconds have passed, but yet the dust has yet to settle "Wait, what's wrong with this picture?" then Temple realized that that it wasn't dust the whole time, this was Chandelure's Hex attack. Through the dark haze of the attack Temple can see the Nidoking writhing in pain "Ah bloody hell, call off the attack, this battle's over","I submit you win.","Now what was that question you wanted me to answer?"

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Neo Bloome

Neo sighed at what his fellow team members were saying. It...did not suit his style at all. He thought that everything should be planned perfectly, that everything should be covered, that one minor flaw could send the whole operation down. One could say he was a perfectionist in that aspect. But he also knew he only had one vote, and most of those present in the room were likely to go with Temari's idea. He did not raise his hand, and just sat in his chair, silent, the same creepy look on his face that made him look a bit less than twice his age.

Then he heard Temari asking for someone to volunteer to watch over the headquarters. Neo, knowing that he had nothing to do, stood up from his chair. "I will do it. I will watch over our headquarters." he said.

He was actually okay with the undercover idea proposed by his partner. But he was not going to give him a pat in the back. The guy is doing his job, he thought, and planning is just a part of it. However, he was not a hundred per cent confident that this plan would work out, and being alone in the headquarters would give him some peaceful time to think of a backup plan...just in case.

DarkAngel91

Years
Shadow waved her hand, and Chandelure ceased her attack. "You had me very worried there, Temple. I was sure I was going down." She said. She recalled Chandelure, kissing the pokeball. "A fine fight, my friend." she said. She drew another pokeball, releasing her Cofagrigus. "Cof, fa, fa, fa" the coffin pokemon said. "She looks creepy, but she's really a sweetheart" she assured Temple. "Oh yes, my question. Do you like me?" she asked rather bluntly. She was tired of beating around the bush. She wanted a straight answer. "Faaaaaa" Her pokemon said. "Yes, I forgive you. But you have to play nice from now on" she said. "Is your pokemon alright?" she asked worriedly. Hex, especially coming from her Chandelure, was a very draining and powerful move when used correctly.

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
Years
"Monarco will be alright, he's as tough as he looks","Although outside of a battle he acts like a bloody kitten" Temple says jokingly. Upon hearing that the Nidoking gave a small grunt."Yeah, yeah" Temple searches his bag and pulls out a Rawst berry and tosses it towards him. As this happens, Shadow sends out her Confagrious, reassuring that she was friendly,"Oh yes, my question. Do you like me?" ,"Right, do I like you" Temple was silent for a few seconds contemplating,he steps closer to Shadow till about five feet in front of her, in a sudden moment two of his pokeballs release and his Seviper and Arbok appear and motion him forward to force an answer out of him. Temple being the loud person that he was nervously exclaimed "Well, yes, I think i might have a thing for you!", but he quickly withdraws from his embarrassment. His two snakes wrap around him to offer him courage. "I don't think I've ever met anyone of your caliber or beauty, the way you battle, I believe that it's divine as if Arceus, Palkia, and Dialga had pulled the strings of fate for our little encounter and I believe that i do indeed like you"

DarkAngel91

Years
Shadow was a bit confused. She, being the loner bookworm, never really got noticed. At least, not until people figured out that she had almost been the new Unova Champion. She had the right to challange the Elite Four, but she turned the offer down. She was unsure of how to react. Her emotions were in chaos. He was rash, impatient, loud, not at all her type, she said to herself. However, the more she thought, the more she saw his good qualities. He was sweet, kind, cared about his pokemon, somewhat shy, a great battler. She could see that. Her brain was telling her to be rational about things. Her heart was telling her brain to shut up and keep quiet. She gave him a warm, gentle smile. She decided to, for once in her life, ignore her brain. "No one's ever really noticed me. I could have easily become the Unova Champion, but I didn't. I wanted a simpler life. I chose to become a caretaker of abandoned pokemon instead. I never really talked much to people. So why would anyone have an interest in me?" she said. She stepped foreward a bit. Her eyes showed gentleness. "I believe that I like you too" she said. Just then her Cofagrigus pushed her from behind, causing her to stumble and lose her normally almost-perfect balance. She grabbed onto Temple's shoulders in an attempt to not fall on her face. Once she managed to gather her legs under her again, she looked up. She blushed at how close they were to each other. "I, um, uh" she said, trying to form a semi-understandable sentance. She couldn't, so she just stood there, blushing.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Ugh. Id rather stick pins in my eyes.

Crossing his arms as tightly as possible, Johnny rolled his eyes as the grunts blindly followed Temmaris orders. He grumbled under his breath, much of which was young teenage nonsense.

When the voting was over, Temmari gave the group one other option. "Also, somebody will need to look after headquarters while were gone. Any volunteers?"

Like a rocket, Johnnys hand shot straight up. But there was competition for the job. The mans voice was low and his aura was cold. "I will do it. I will watch over our headquarters."

Remembering how his last plan had failed miserably, Johnny decided for a more conniving blueprint. Instead of opposing Neos offer, the young brunette threw on his most innocent face and waltzed over to where the man had planted himself. Clearing his throat, Johnny spoke up. "Would having only one person watch over hq be that smart, Temmari?" Approaching Neo, Johnny gripped the back of his chair and continued on with his persuasive dialogue. "I have a feeling Neo and I will make a great team."

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
Years
As Shadow stumbled, Temple took step in to try to catch her and his hand ended up on her hips, almost close to an embrace. "Gahh!" Temple suddenly jumped away in embarrassment, "Sorry love! didn't mean to make a move or anything I just didn't want you to fall and hurt you pretty face and all because I've never really had a chance to really having relations with anyone other than my pokemon so I really doin't know what I'm doing and sorry if I went to far or anything bloody hell why can't stop rambling it's just that you're so beautiful and I'm a train wreck waiting to happen and..." Temple rambled quickly, nearly collapsing because he forgot to breathe. From distance Monarco throws a small stone at Temple's head to knock some sense back into him.

Temple has never had a crush before, let alone a chance at a love his constant traveling has never given him the chance to do so, this was very confusing to him. "I, well, what happens now, because I truly don't know." As he says this he turns back around and slowly walks closer. Upon turning around he reveals a bloody forehead from where the stone hit. He reaches his arms out to embrace waiting for Shadow to make her move

DarkAngel91

Years
Shadow took a black headband from her pocket and wrapped it around the cut. "Not exactly Grade A medical attention, but it'll do." she said. She stepped foreward into the embrace, hugging Temple. Her Cofagrigus made cooing noises. "Oh shut it" she murmered. She looked up, an amused expression on her face. "You are extremely cute when you ramble on like that" she said, giggling softly. It felt nice to be told she was beautiful by someone other than her great grandma. She smiled at Temple. "The headband looks good on you. Very fitting with you're punk image. I don't use it much anyways." she said. Her Chandelure's pokeball shook. "I again say shut it" she said.

Zenhead31

Can I kick it??
Years
"Well ain't this something, who'd thought the Punk rock kid would find a diamond like this ahh?" Temple shouts loudly in adulation, behind them the two snake pokemon coil each other. As he holds Shadow close to him and catches a whiff of an intoxicating scent immediately making his knees weak. After catching himself, he sends out his last pokemon, Venepede."He hates being in this damn ball." The second Verme was sent out it shoots out some poison stings at him, not hard enough to hurt him, but enough to annoy."bhahaha don't worry about him, he just a bit jealous of you now" Temple says with a large smile on his face. "We'll than dear, shall we continue our little stroll through town then?"

DarkAngel91

Years
Shadow laughed as the Venepede demonstrated a clear case of jealousy. "I'm not stealing away your trainer." she said in a calm, soothing voice. She decided to let out her full team. "My team. Froslass, Chandelure, Mismagius, and Cofagrigus" she said. She giggled as the ghosts gently touched her hair, reassuring themselves that she was in no real harm. She smiled when Temple suggested continuing the walk she had originally started. "I went out for a few books and instead I find love. Fair trade if you ask me. Yes, continuing sounds like a wonderful plan. I still want those books" she said. She looked at her bare arms and groaned. She had fallen prey to the evils of the sun. "Owwww. Stupid sun" she muttered, pulling her cloak on again to prevent any further burning. "Pale skin is a blessing and a curse. The sun is my enemy. I burn in like 10 minutes without my cloak. The only safe season for me is winter. I end up traveling through Unova though." she said. "Undella Town is quiet lovely in the winter. Cynthia, now former champion or still champion it's hard to tell, stays there in the spring and summer, along with some of the Unova League Elites" she said.

Back