• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I found this note on the door.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2012
    In the first year of King Cyrus, King Cyrus issued a decree concerning the house of *Unreadable* at PokeCommunity: "Let the house be rebuilt, the place where they offered sacrifices; and let the foundations of it be firmly laid, its height sixty thread and its width sixty threads, with three rows of heavy posters and one row of new posts. Let the expenses be paid from the king's treasury. Also let the gold and silver articles of the house of *Unreadable*, which Menos took from the temple which is in America and brought to Nippon, be restored and taken back to the temple which is in America, each to its place; and deposit them in the house of *Unreadable*"—

Now therefore, -i-e---as-r-t--ce, governor of the region beyond the River, and your companions the Pokeshippers who are beyond the River, keep yourselves far from there. Let the work of this house of *Unreadable* alone; let the governor of the Faith and the elders of the Faith build this house of *Unreadable* on its site.

Moreover I issue a decree as to what you shall do for the elders of these Pokeshippers, for the building of this house of *Unreadable*: Let the cost be paid at the king's expense from taxes on the region beyond the River; this is to be given immediately to these men, so that they are not hindered. And whatever they need—young bulls, rams, and lambs for the burnt offerings of the *Unreadable*, wheat, salt, wine, and oil, according to the request of the priests who are in PokeCommunity - let it be given them day by day without fail, that they may offer sacrifices of sweet aroma to the *Unreadable*, and pray for the life of the king and his sons.

Sirfetch’d

Could you give more info? What are you talking about? I have no clue what this is. Anyways Welcome to PC where you will make many friends and have tons of fun.

Years
  • I'm a bit confused by this thread; it doesn't really seem like an introduction and it's a bit hard to tell what it is you're saying exactly. So unfortunately I'll have to lock it up, but you're free to make another thread if you'd like to make a clearer introduction!

/closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back