• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cellophane flowers of Yellow and Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well, looks like I'm opening up my own trade shop! Since I've hatched a ton of new Pokémon that I can breed, I figure it's worth the time to make one. Sadly, I haven't created a cool new layout yet, so for now this is what I have.

Rules and Guidelines:
    1. I don't appreciate scammers. Those that do, I will put in my utmost effort to get you eradicated faster than you can say "IT'S NO USE!".
    2. I also don't want hacked Pokémon. Do you take me for a fool who would actually use something non-existent?
    3. Be patient and courteous of me. Especially when requesting big stuff like, say, HA Dratini or Gible. I do have classes, so I can't always get back to people immediately. If it's going to take an unusually long time i'll inform you.
    4. I can't RNG abuse, so keep that in mind.
    5. I don't often specialize in any Poké Balls. Most of my stuff is either usually in Repeat Balls, Quick Balls or Dusk Balls, so don't expect anything overly exciting.
    6. I don't mind VMs or PMs asking for stuff, but I'd prefer you post here first.

You can find me on the Mibbit chatroom, usually as either flare or Arianna. So, let's just get into this, shall we?

Trainer Information:
    Game: X
    IGN: Scott (Ace Trainer sprite)
    ID No.: 23084
    FC: 0619 4289 2312
    Friend Safari: Combee, Illumise, Vivilion (worst Safari ever, anyone?)
    Trade Reviews Page: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=317166

Available Parents:
    These parents I'll only do upon request. If you don't need 5 IVs, I can do 4, because I'll usually have former parents I can breed.
    Spoiler:

Bank Legends:
    Spoiler:

Coming Soon:
    Spoiler:

Wants:
    I'll fill this out later, but at the moment just make offers and if anything interests me, I'll mention it. But generally, HA stuff is good.

So yeah, this is a start for now but I think I'll be able to get somewhere with it! I am open for requests.

Last edited:

Davidson25

Davidson_25
    Years
  • Hey, I just wanted to donate a few 5 IVs of mine to help add some variety to your shop!! PM me so we can arrange the trade!! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Well, looks like I'm opening up my own trade shop! Since I've hatched a ton of new Pokémon that I can breed, I figure it's worth the time to make one. Sadly, I haven't created a cool new layout yet, so for now this is what I have.

Rules and Guidelines:
    1. I don't appreciate scammers. Those that do, I will put in my utmost effort to get you eradicated faster than you can say "IT'S NO USE!".
    2. I also don't want hacked Pokémon. Do you take me for a fool who would actually use something non-existent?
    3. Be patient and courteous of me. Especially when requesting big stuff like, say, HA Dratini or Gible. I do have classes, so I can't always get back to people immediately. If it's going to take an unusually long time i'll inform you.
    4. I can't RNG abuse, so keep that in mind.
    5. I don't often specialize in any Poké Balls. Most of my stuff is either usually in Repeat Balls, Quick Balls or Dusk Balls, so don't expect anything overly exciting.
    6. I don't mind VMs or PMs asking for stuff, but I'd prefer you post here first.

You can find me on the Mibbit chatroom, usually as either flare or Arianna. So, let's just get into this, shall we?

Trainer Information:
    Game: X
    IGN: Scott (Ace Trainer sprite)
    ID No.: 23084
    FC: 0619 4289 2312
    Friend Safari: Combee, Illumise, Vivilion (worst Safari ever, anyone?)
    Trade Reviews Page: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=317166

Available Parents:
    These parents I'll only do upon request. If you don't need 5 IVs, I can do 4, because I'll usually have former parents I can breed.
    Spoiler:

Bank Legends:
    Spoiler:

Coming Soon:
    Spoiler:

Wants:
    I'll fill this out later, but at the moment just make offers and if anything interests me, I'll mention it. But generally, HA stuff is good.

So yeah, this is a start for now but I think I'll be able to get somewhere with it! I am open for requests.

Could I trade IV'd Hidden Ability Adamant Goomy for a Tyrunt like that?

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Please don't revive threads that were last posted in over a month ago, you should review the rules [here].

In any case, Crackle, shoot me or any of the other TC mods a PM if you want it reopened :)

Close o 3o~~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back