• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Should I leave PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Of course not! Don't leave~ T_T You're a fantastic member for the community, and you don't spam or anything, and you're a great person to talk to~! ;_; Don't leave....
    If you really want to leave, remember that I will always be your friend.

sdp

raver
    Years
  • It's not like he was going to leave anyways, he just wanted ATTENTION which all of you guys are giving him....
    Why do i always end up like the bad guy.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • sdp said:
    Like i posted before you, I really dislike threads of people "I'm gonna leave!!11" everytime they feel they don't get the attention. If people didn't do it every month just to get people to say "don't leave" and they don't leave i wouldn't be so harsh.

However true that may be it still doesn't give you right to dis someone for your own personal enjoyment, especially when you put on this "pity me I'm sad" facade yourself.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • sdp said:
    It's not like he was going to leave anyways, he just wanted ATTENTION which all of you guys are giving him....
    Wrong question lol, you should ask why not instead of why. ;)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    sdp said:
    It's not like he was going to leave anyways, he just wanted ATTENTION which all of you guys are giving him....
    Maybe because you express yourself constantly with sarcasm and negativity? Just a thought, but it?s almost flaming.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • sdp said:
    Why do i always end up like the bad guy

maybe because what kairi says,and p90 has alot of friends,and they stand up for him

but thats just a thought.....

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • I can almost agree with you sdp, to an extent. A bit harsh but sure, its about as annoying as a person asking if he/she should eat the sandwich they just prepared. Of course my answer would be yes, he/she made it. I mean, what else can I say?
    That also goes for your question too punkie, I'm fairly new and I definitely notice your presence here at PC. Just because you notice mods and other members getting more attention than yourself doesn't justify you to make a thread about it (Personally PMs would've been more effective since you can send them to several members all at once.)
    I guess what I'm really trying to get at is, lighten up! Its a fairly large forum, not everyone will praise you or me. So be tough about it and have fun around here. I'll be looking forward to reading more of your posts in the months to come:).

And yeah, don't leave or anything. That would be silly.

TVR

Ryu Hayabusa
    Years
  • and I almost agree with sdp. Except he was too harsh. Ya know, you don't gotta make a thread about this or nothing. I mean, I feel that way too. I don't know many people. But then again I havent been here that long. I mean, look at your buddy list. I probably won't have one like that in like 4 or 5 months. And another thing. Look how many people answered to this thread telling you to stay. That should tell you something right there. You think if I or someone else unknown made a thread like this people would answer. HA, it would be like a joke to them. They'd take one look at it and say who's that guy. I don't give a rat's *** if he goes. I don't know who he is. So look at all your friends telling you to stay.
    So just stay. Leaving would be foolish. You know plenty of people here at pc. I would kill to be in your postition.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • TVR said:
    and I almost agree with sdp. Except he was too harsh. Ya know, you don't gotta make a thread about this or nothing. I mean, I feel that way too. I don't know many people. But then again I havent been here that long. I mean, look at your buddy list. I probably won't have one like that in like 4 or 5 months. And another thing. Look how many people answered to this thread telling you to stay. That should tell you something right there. You think if I or someone else unknown made a thread like this people would answer. HA, it would be like a joke to them. They'd take one look at it and say who's that guy. I don't give a rat's *** if he goes. I don't know who he is. So look at all your friends telling you to stay.
    So just stay. Leaving would be foolish. You know plenty of people here at pc. I would kill to be in your postition.
    Exactly, I didn't come back to PC for anywhere near as much people as he had on his buddy list. But I don't agree he's, or anyone's leaving is foolish :P

TVR

Ryu Hayabusa
    Years
  • 22sa said:
    Exactly, I didn't come back to PC for anywhere near as much people as he had on his buddy list. But I don't agree he's, or anyone's leaving is foolish :P

yea, you're right. He would'nt be foolish if he left. But I'm saying he would be, to leave now in the position that he aquired here at pc. You've come to far to go now PK. you're known by alot. If it were earlier itd be a different story. He's not even in bad shape.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • Be like me... take week or month long "vacations" from the site, and come back to see what's cooking. Personally, I don't care about you, but that's not to sound harsh... I don't care about anybody on the forum because I don't really know them and don't feel a close bond. But not caring doesn't equal hate, it just means that when I'm offline or elsewhere on the net, I don't think about you or most forum members.

This is just a forum. Ignore the post counts and member of the month, just post and have fun with your forum comrades. To answer your question... leave PC if you feel like it, then come back whenever.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    sdp said:
    Why do you end up like bad guy? Because you are the moron who post before think.
    Once you get an answer, get lost.
    And PK, don't leave.
    PC won't be PC without you. ;P

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Ok. Well. I didn't relize that somany people knew who I was. I guess , I will do a little posting and I will. I guess. I dunnno. Stay. And All you that said I made this thread to get attention. Go away if ya don't like it. I just wanted some feedback! So. I guess I willl make a few post before I go to school. Bye!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    punkie90 said:
    Ok. Well. I didn't relize that somany people knew who I was. I guess , I will do a little posting and I will. I guess. I dunnno. Stay. And All you that said I made this thread to get attention. Go away if ya don't like it. I just wanted some feedback! So. I guess I willl make a few post before I go to school. Bye!
    Well, you shouldn't leave PC.
    Because there is no crazy poster left.:P
    Well, don't leave.
    k?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    OK, he's staying, so I guess this topic will go nowhere soon if we let it stay open

*CLOSED*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back