• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Luv is in the air ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvdisc

Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️
Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2024

Luv is in the air
    Hey there PokéCommunity! Happy Valentines Day! This is a wonderful time of year where you can share your love and admiration with those you care for. Here at PokéCommunity, I, Luvdisc, want to be your Cupid!

If you have a Valentine message for the member you secretly admire, you can now send it to me via Private Message and I will pass on the luv! All you need to do is let me know who you want to send the message to be, and I will send that Lovely Kiss right into their PM box! Here's the template you cann use for your lovely messages:

Dear [username],

[message]

Love from your Secret Admirer (or your username if you prefer)
    kL6fJf7.gif

Don't worry, I won't reveal your true identity (unless you want me to!), or even show your message to anybody but the one you admire! I am PokéCommunity's Cupid and I'm here to spread the Luv(disc) :]

Last edited by a moderator:

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • This is such a cute idea *checks PMs hopefully*

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Did we do this last year or not? I don't remember.

Anyway I'm expecting hundreds of PMs from all the admirers I know I have

lol that's not happening

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Nah, this didn't happen last year, Zekrom. But it seems like a fun and cute idea so I hope everyone uses it and it can be brought back next year!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • This is so amazingly cute and ahhh I think I know just a couple peeps to send this to. <3 (for fun, of course!)

Luvdisc

Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2024
    Who's gonna be our first letter sender hmm? ;]

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • such an impatient fishy!! maybe i'm trying to write the perfect love letters and need more time, hmm?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Remember that Valentines Day hasn't "happened" in most countries yet so Luvdisc should be accepting letters for the next 36 hours or so!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back