• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GOOOOOOOOOAAAALLLLL!!!

What sports do you play?

• Soccer/Football

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • American Football

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Tennis

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Baseball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Basketball

• Hockey

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None, I'm a lazy couch potato :P

• Total voters

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • I've never been really big into sports, but I do try to stay fit so I play basketball and that's about the extent of it. I've dabbled in tennis before, though.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • I don't like watching sports, but I love playing football and basketball with my friends. But I suck at both.

Years
  • Actually since I'm 14 years old, I often spent out my times at sport. From the list above, I like Tennies and football. I choose Tennis for favorite.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • This poll needs to let you pick more than one option!

I play football (as in, you know, where you kick the ball with your feet), tennis, hockey, cricket and I run sometimes too. I've been doing it a bit less since I got to university with time issues and all that but I make time for sport whenever I can. I'm probably best at football though so I'll pick that one in the poll thingy.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • ^I agree, but alas. =(

Anyways, I do karate - train and teach in fact, the latter just as a part time thing. I also played a lot of football as a kid at school and high school; basically every lunch time it wasn't raining I'd play it, haha. I like some other sports too (including watching), but those are my favourites.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I know how to play football. I play it once in a while in the park with my younger brothers and my uncle. In a real game I wouldn't last long, especially since I'm a bit overweight.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • This poll needs to let you pick more than one option!

I play football (as in, you know, where you kick the ball with your feet), tennis, hockey, cricket and I run sometimes too. I've been doing it a bit less since I got to university with time issues and all that but I make time for sport whenever I can. I'm probably best at football though so I'll pick that one in the poll thingy.
    I meant to but forgot and don't know how to edit the poll xD

Years
  • I was hoping to be able to pick more than one option, too, since I like to play a lot of different sports. The only ones where I've actually played in organized competition are baseball, road hockey and golf. Aside from that, I do like playing football (both American and soccer), and a little bit of badminton and tennis.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Unfortunately, I can't edit the poll to allow for multiple votings. Sorry guys.

What I can do is tell you all how many sports I play! Isn't that exciting? You ready? It's zero. I used to go swimming a looooooong-ass time ago, and I was a pretty good tennis player a while ago, but ever since the end of school, I haven't really considered doing sports of any kind.

Having said that, I used to go rock climbing on a regular basis when I was about 14-17, and work has a Rock Climbing Club that I'm thinking of signing up to. Maybe I'll start doing that again...

Years
  • I used to play basketball and soccer, but then I became a full time runner. I still run track today.

Back