• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey…mom…

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I'm glad none of my irl friends know that I go on Pokecommunity, and I'd rather keep it that way. My family? None of them come on here either.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
No one I know goes here. I've only mentioned this site once and it was to a good friend of mine who also happened to frequent boards, but he's not into pokemon so I doubt he'll ever join this site.

I'd rather keep this account a secret to all my irl friends

Years
Yes. I'm probably the only dude here with an active family member on here. My brother, mimimahboul. He derps around the foum when he uses the computer, and you might see him on the forum games section and roleplay section (his usual habitat).

Apart from that, nah.

Yeah, my bro Foxrally as he said,apart from that nah.

You know what? That is incredibly cute!!! <3 Hahaha, seriously though that is pretty wicked cuz the rest of us pretty much have nobody lol. And that includes me.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Lord no. Only one person knows I go here and he's probably forgotten it by now. Everyone else has no idea about this place.

Back