• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Summer Camp RP~Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Although there's only three members..any suggestions as to how the RP is going right now..?

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • That would be very good for me to know too. I always want to know how one of the Rps I started is going from someone who is not biased(sp?). Thanks for creating this discussion, anacortes.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Okay I think that there should be more people coming, and each of us playing one other person, just to make it not that boring. What'd ya think?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Okay you go ahead and I'll start off as another new person. Why don't you get Alana to do the same?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I am Jennifer and another girl who claims to have met you in the past. Wait, are you controlling a ghost, Tyler and the other person?

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    There are 20 new people. I suggest that some will possibly be out of the picture and some we will control. I already took one. So with more roles, I think the posts should be naturally longer and clear in classifications of the actions, which character did what.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • I agree, but are you saying something about me?

Hey, I want to ask you something about your characters. For one, why does Jen want to be a ghost? Two, exactly what connection does Cassundra have with us (the ones in Cabin E)? Three, why doesn't Cassundra trust us (Ditto)? This info is important for my idea.

Last edited:

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Alright. In case you have not read my one post of their first meeting inside Cabin C, Cassandra claims to have seen you or Akira or whoever it was in your club or w/e, in preschool and first grade and have always thought of you guys as weid people who come to harm others for a purpose.
    Jennifer basically has this sort of attraction for ghosts and has suicidal thoughts herself. When she met Jeff she thought that it might be a great chance to fulfill both of her.."needs."
    And I found another girl in the forest.
    Need any more just tell me.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • actually, I did read that post, but I still want to know from you since she is your char. and also, the reason I asked is because I have an idea for how its going to end but it may have Jen becoming a ghost or not becoming a ghost and going on into the Summer Camp 2 RP I'm going to start soon.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    The other 2 people are mostly supporting characters since we have to all play multiple roles. Unless your ending involves something to do with them, Cassandra and Patricia are just going to go home at the end of /17 days normally. Do you think there should be a sequel afterwards, with other members actually joining?

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • well, since there your characters I want to have your permission before I can do this ending. you see, the Ritual involves one of the ones using it to die and I was thinking it could be Jen but she changes her mind and Cassandra takes her place.

And yes, I do think there should be a sequel, but not set at the camp, but instead in Tyler's hometown.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well I can make it so that Jen dosen't change herself, but Cassandra persues her to do it in some way. We'll get to it when time comes. Nice idea anyway.

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
  • thanks. hey, I want to tell you about the Ritual. Six people take the six crosses and stand in a circle. they all put their free hands in the middle and say what they want to happen. Then, one of them steps int the middle and dies, becoming a ghost.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back