• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] need help with Mystery Gift

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
hi i need help with the script Mystery Gift :s
i use this one
Spoiler:

i upload the MisteryGif.txt to pastebin and change the url from the script
created misterygif from debug, select mode online
but dont work :S looks
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
the pastebin work for me :S , there is other web where i can upload the misterygift.txt ? :S

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Can you explain us, in detail, all phases of the proceedings you followed?

i use this method
min 24:40 (this video is not in english, but i make the same steps)
i tried the same pag that in the video and pastebin, but dont work :s

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
The video does work, it was just embedded wrong.

HTML:
[YOUTUBE]dOEEVWvUMUI[/YOUTUBE]
That's how you put it in a post.

Last edited:
Years
I don't see any problem. I received your Gift at the first try (a Pikachu, in a gift named "sss").
Make sure there is already a EXISTING GAME saved, and check out your Firewall or Router in case they are blocking connections.

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
I don't see any problem. I received your Gift at the first try (a Pikachu, in a gift named "sss").
Make sure there is already a EXISTING GAME saved, and check out your Firewall or Router in case they are blocking connections.

you just create a new and work?? i did and is not working :S , firewall and antivirus are diable and nothing :S , use windows 7- 32 bit , windows 8,1-32 bit , and nothing :s

Spoiler:

Back