• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current best Pokemon MMORPG?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2013
    I'm extremely sorry if this question has been asked way too many times already, but I'm a new user here, so please excuse me.

Firstly and most importantly; let's start with the introductions. I'm an anonymous person who is a long-time fan of Pokemon. I've played all of the older ones like Pokemon Crystal, Yellow, Red, Emerald and so on. I've never really touched any of the newer ones, but I've heard that they're good, so I'm planning to try them out on an emulator or something similar. Now that we've the introductions aside, let's talk business!

What is the current best Pokemon MMORPG in your opinion and for what reasons? You see, I've already played all of the Pokemon games, and read all of the creepypasta revolving around them as well, so I've wanted to play a Pokemon MMORPG for a quick change of pace. Then maybe afterwards, I'll look forward to playing good old Pokemon again.

Also, please excuse my very formal tone, I tend to speak/type like that when I'm new in a certain community. It's a habit really. So! I'm looking forward to hearing all of your opinions and best of luck to all of you. Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

Game_sloth

That guy
    Years
    • AL
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    Pokemmo... it a fire red/leaf green emulated mmo with pokemon from different generations. Best one I have found, at least.

Back