• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] K1ngQu33n's Pokemon Avatars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1ngQu33n

Poke K1ng
Years
  • Hello Everyone! And Welcome to my avatar shop!
    Where the price is free and I can make whatever you desire!

I make Pokemon avatars that sometimes turn out really well! I'm not saying that sometimes turn out not good and I'm not saying they can't turn out not good.
    I'm just here to make people avatars if they cannot find what they are looking for.

Picture Types I Make:
    ~Png[/COLOR]
    ~Gif

Here's a sample of What they sometimes turn out to look like:

Non Animated:

NOTE: Gif's are not working atm, I'm not sure if .gif images even work on the forums/community. I have removed them for now.

Again, The price is free! Not a cent in time you will have to pay in your life!

Thanks and I hope this you enjoy this thread.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    You should probably read the rules. You need 4 examples, and also, just letting you know that this is not a pixel art section. .gif images should work on the community, not sure why you've had issues though.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back