• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Major '9/11 Conspiracy' film to be released in 2013

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2012
    These "truther" idiots need to give it up already. The truth was that bad guys, which our intelligence confirmed were on the plane AND connected to al-Qaeda, hijacked the planes as an anti-American statement. When it being the World Trade Center angered more than just the USA.

They really need to give it up. It has been 11 years. When more stuff is found out, it'll come out. They don't need to press lies upon the American public anymore.
    Calling truthers "idiots" is not a very smart way to make a political statement. How many declassified government documents have you read into the matter? Conspiracies do exist, and if they're responsible, they do not intend to reveal the truth without a fight.

I'm not going to deny some people are just Alex Jones listeners who just parrot what he says, but I have a copy with me right now "63 documents the Government doesn't want you to read", and right now I'm reading an August 6th 2001 letter given directly to former-president Bush entitled "Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US" talking about Bin Laden's desire to hijack a US aircraft.

Now, it's possible George Bush is just plain an idiot, but you also have to consider he was working with Dick Cheney. Do you have any idea who Dick Cheney even is? He was the deputy of Donald Rumsfield during the 1970s. The two prosecuted the whistleblower Seymour Hersh, who was leaking the CIA's (illegal) plot to assassinate foreign leaders, as well as various MKUltra subjects.

Now, think about it for a moment. This was in the 1970s. Our own CIA was caught trying to assassinate foreign leaders. The CIA should have been investigated, but instead Dick Cheney claimed "national security", and prosecuted Seymour Hersh without any guilt whatsoever? So Dick Cheney actually condones trying to assassinate foreign leaders? And that PSYCHOPATH was our vice-president during the events of 9/11!?

It's possible we could have had that psychopath be our VP during the events of 9/11 without him being behind it, but only 4 months before 9/11, Donald Rumsfield, our secretary of defense at the time, issued an order requiring his approval for any "potentially lethal support... in the event of an aircraft piracy." And guess what he did on 9/11? The "stand down" order not to take down the aircraft they knew was going to hit the building.

Now, okay, maybe there was some reason for standing down that I'm not reading here. But then we have the issue of Building 7. It was NOT hit by a plane! And yet it fell free-fall? I'm not familiar with physics, so I cannot argue. However, I thought "Free fall can only be achieved if there is zero resistance to the motion?" The only way that is possible is through a controlled demolition, and whether it was perpetrated by our government, Al-Qaeda, or the Russians, it was still a controlled demolition! That's the simple laws of physics! I want to see building 7 reproduced before I believe otherwise.

People cry "conspiracy" because people like Dick Cheney actually condones conspiracy. And if for some reason you still don't think something is messed up, imagine if Ahdaminajad or Vladamir Putin was caught red handed with a plot to assassinate Nettanyahu or Israel or Stephen Harper of Canada?

The Americans do not have the legal power to assassinate anyone. American or foreign. Assassinating a foreign official is formal declaration of war, and we should be grateful the Soviets didn't launch any nukes at us when we tried to assassinate Fidel Castro!

In short, I'm not saying the government did 9/11, nor am I denying terrorists took down the Twin Towers. I'm just saying suspicion does not make someone an idiot because sometimes it's actually justified. If I said the CIA practiced mind control on unconsenting individuals, you would probably laugh. But the truth is such operations actually did happen (mostly during the 1950s), and it turned out people who were suspicious ended up revealing one of the most atrocious crimes in American history!

Don't forget that dissent is very healthy for the sustainability of our Republic!

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I could go on and on about this and if you people want me to post what I believe I will some of it you may agree with some of it you might not, but I'm tired of posting my views in long paragraphs only to have them deleted...

Bottom line the stories we have gotten about 9/11 didn't quite add up or make logical sense..

But when people try to debunk the stories they keep pressing one issue even when we explain thats not the case then they bring up some random facts, if and when this crap is proved that it was allowed to happen then everyone will know.

I hate people that willingly ignore the truth, because the truth is a little "out there", in life the truth is never black and white when it comes to something like this and they easiest thing to do when someone finds out the truth and you didn't want them to find out is to call them a conspiracy nut job and dismiss them..

I wasn't gonna do this but I changed my mind.

Lets start off at the pentagon, its been said by career pilots and many other flight instructors that a plane could not fly that low to the ground and monuver let alone hit the side of the pentagon at the speeds they claim. Secondly, where are all the parts of the plane at the crash, not even half the plane would have hit the pentagon so where are the engines? where is the tail the back part of the plane? Shouldn't that be scattered on the lawn? Also how does one of the most secure building with plenty of cameras somewhere probably over 100 and none of them on that side of the building were working that day? Seriously? It just doesn't make any sense? Not logically anyways...

Here are pics of the pentagon after the attack: http://911review.org/brad.com/pentagonpictures.html

Lets move onto the white house, your telling me that is the only plane that conveniently got taken down by the passengers? Really? The one plane that was supped to hit the most sacred building in America and these people rather die that see that happen? I doubt it. Also this plane was crashed on purpose even after they regained control?

Okay about the towers, I honestly don't know how a building falls strait down unless its demolished, most buildings fall sideways or on an angle but these buildings both fell the same and they were hit at different heights and different locations. Also they were hit towards the top and while I'll admit their was alot of weight pressing on the lower levels the tops were not enough weight for the tops to take down the entire buildings. at least the floors below 40 floors should have remained standing... Also most people forget the tower withstood a bombing in 1993 and it barely caused any damage...

Okay about the whole situation when the flight tower loses contact with the plane they immediately contact the air force and scramble jets, this was protocol before 9/11 that never happened I don't think their was ever a jet in the air the whole time... Also how is it possible to get through a metal detector with a box cutter, they beep. Another thing is really they high jacked a plane with a small ass knife? Really? That phone call from the plane was bs too.

This could have been prevented and I could stay more but I asked enough questions that I know I wont get a direct answer to yet alone an answer that will make sense with the evidence that isn't convenient.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2012
    My concern with 9/11 films in general is they sometimes jump to conclusion and announce theories as fact.

We know Dick Cheney has been involved with conspiracy in the past, but we don't have proof he was responsible for 9/11.... Yet!

We know Islamic extremists attacked us on 9/11. That is because we actually have declassified government documents announcing Bin Laden's intentions. So the real question in my opinion is why didn't we do anything, and how did a plane strike on the twin towers cause it to fall at free-fall speeds? How, furthermore, did building 7 collapse?

I'm not doubting Islamic extremists attacked us because that is what actually happened. But the collapse of the WTC doesn't make sense at all! Did an external factor want Al-Qaeda to attack us because it would be a decoy?

von Weltschmerz

the first born unicorn
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Molten aluminum is highly explosive with water and other metals... Hey... you know what was aluminum? The fuselage! And when the internal sprinkler system was set off... molten aluminum rushed into a building over water, which would create a violent explosion that would also violently react with other metals used in the construction of the building. Ergo... a simple plane crash could have been enough. As for the parts of the planes that did not retain heat damage... it's simple: upon impact they were wrenched from the main body of the plane and sent to the ground--out of the raging inferno that consumed the actual buildings.

That being said... I would watch that new film with a whole box of salt next to you...

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • My concern with 9/11 films in general is they sometimes jump to conclusion and announce theories as fact.

We know Dick Cheney has been involved with conspiracy in the past, but we don't have proof he was responsible for 9/11.... Yet!

We know Islamic extremists attacked us on 9/11. That is because we actually have declassified government documents announcing Bin Laden's intentions. So the real question in my opinion is why didn't we do anything, and how did a plane strike on the twin towers cause it to fall at free-fall speeds? How, furthermore, did building 7 collapse?

I'm not doubting Islamic extremists attacked us because that is what actually happened. But the collapse of the WTC doesn't make sense at all! Did an external factor want Al-Qaeda to attack us because it would be a decoy?

Nothing caused the towers to collapse at free-fall speed because they didn't collapse at free-fall speed, as you can easily see by watching the video of their collapse with a chronometre at hand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qLShZOvxVe4

Also I think this should explain the WTC7 collapse from a technical viewpoint: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8

It's true that the Bush Administration had warnings about Al-Qaeda and they were ignored, but you need a big dose of imagination to say that the attack itself was "an inside job", and not a gigantic security failure.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2012
    Nothing caused the towers to collapse at free-fall speed because they didn't collapse at free-fall speed, as you can easily see by watching the video of their collapse with a chronometre at hand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qLShZOvxVe4

Also I think this should explain the WTC7 collapse from a technical viewpoint: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8

It's true that the Bush Administration had warnings about Al-Qaeda and they were ignored, but you need a big dose of imagination to say that the attack itself was "an inside job", and not a gigantic security failure.
    Well those are certainly interesting videos. Thank you! (Although I am curious about people's reactions... Why are comments turned off?)

Either way, I do believe society is due for a renewed (and unbias) investigation. As someone without much education in physics, all I can say for sure is the Bush administration was incredibly incompetent, and I'm still not disregarding any external factors. (Whether or not the government is behind it is a completely different story.)

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
    Years
  • This 9/11 conspiracy film is nothing more than a fraud of video.

There's NO way something as tragic as 9/11 was setup to be some government operation. You think the victims families would even allow something like that to occur? We'd probably be living in a country without a government if something like 9/11 ended up being a conspiracy.

It shames me that people still think it is.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2012
    There's NO way something as tragic as 9/11 was setup to be some government operation. You think the victims families would even allow something like that to occur? We'd probably be living in a country without a government if something like 9/11 ended up being a conspiracy.

It shames me that people still think it is.
    People still think these things because:
    1. The government still has yet to give a formal apology for MKUltra and still has yet to further declassify MKArtichoke

2. The Gulf of Tonkin incident during the war of Vietnam was actually staged.

3. Operation Northwoods, although never executed, still shows they are capable and think of such things.

I really want to stress that while I'm not blaming the government for 9/11, I believe people are justified to be suspicious because they are a suspect.

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
    Years
  • Personally I'm not one to believe conspiracy theories...but when it comes to 911, I'll have to admit. I do believe the FORENSIC side of the conspiracy...basically I believe the technical side...the nitty gritty details...like that tower not being able to collapse by two planes which hit them no where near a structural weakness.
    I also believe that if you watch the videos of the collapse, you will see that, as the buildings fell, there where explosions going off within the buildings...similar to a controlled demolition...and lastly, due to most of the jet fuel exploding OUTSIDE the buildings in one huge fireball...the claims by government that jet fuel caused the structure to melt thus bringing the towers crashing down, is a load of bull crap...

HOWEVER....I do not believe that Bush and his board are satan worshiping members of a cult that aim to destroy civilisation as we know it LOL

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
    Years
  • People still think these things because:
    1. The government still has yet to give a formal apology for MKUltra and still has yet to further declassify MKArtichoke

3. Operation Northwoods, although never executed, still shows they are capable and think of such things.

I really want to stress that while I'm not blaming the government for 9/11, I believe people are justified to be suspicious because they are a suspect.

1. Why does the government need to apologize? I don't know if I'm missing something here (so please correct me if I am) but... WE were the victims.. so shouldn't WE be getting an apology from the country that did this instead of the other way around?

2. OK, well I hope whoever staged that is now in prison or was publicly castrated for their extreme intolerance. Seriously, how could they do something like that?

3. So.. there's a conspiracy thing out there about "Northwoods" which suggests that OUR own Government would kill all those innocent people without rhyme or reason? What are they trying to do? Depopulate the country?

I refuse to live in a country which is even REMOTELY tied in with something that devastating. I hope they aren't guilty of 9/11, because that's just mutiny. That's something that the American people actually have REASON for wanting to revolt against the Government.. =/

Years
  • People still think these things because:

There's a pretty fine line between being reasonably suspicious of their activities and sounding like a conspiracy theorist just because government dealings are shady.

Back