• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weirdest day?

Wi-fi Battler

currently in la la land.
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2011
Well today i had one of the weirdest days of my life.
1st. I was called into the office to get a shirt i never bought...lol
2nd. I saw this dude wearing a skirt... yes a skirt.... a MAN. That just freaked me out...
3rd. I Apparently owned a car because i was called to the office to move it...

So the question is what is your weirdest day you can remember?

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Let's see:

1. I got to watch fighter pilots test bombing
2. Witness a lady get a small bit of her finger get cut off by accident
3. Went to anime con, and noticed over 70% of the people dressed up.

Shem

Bored...
Years
Go my school schedule, I guess I'm taking conversational Spanish, even though I didn't sign up for it and haven't taken Spanish I or II. Way to go school district...

That's pretty weird...

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
1: I had to watch Twilight.
2: I had to read Twilight: New Moon.
3: I successfully had two dates on the same day without either girl finding out about the other, which completely surprised me. :D

This didn't all happen today. lol

Years
When we had to send in our car for repairs, we needed to take my sisters to their concert so we borrowed a friends car. On the way home it broke down, out of all the houses it just had to break down in front of an apartment with a group of weirdos living inside it. They all just stared at the entire time and one guy offered to help us. It's hard to describe but some of the stuff they said was just like "WTF O_O".

One example was when he offered to jump start the car with the 'jump leads he had around the back'. Now he MAY have had cables but there certainly weren't any cars to jump start it with. XD Strangest (and somewhat scary) hour of my life. o.O

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Ok a few weird things happened in a day a few months ago-
1- At Waterpolo, after the game I walked into the showers and I saw my really fat science teacher naked showering :(.
2- At the same time there as a 30 year old blonde girl changing in the male change rooms.
3- The next day at cricket ( a sport we Aussies play) I hit a really hard ball at the umpire (ref) and knocked out 7 of his big teeth- weird huh.

Kellyn-Noob

Kell... HEY!
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2010
A while ago, in elementry, we were at recess and a pair of fighter planes (Looked like a black F/A-22 Raptor) did a fly over. One of them got a little to close, as in close enoughe to feel the wind coming off it. At first we thought it was gonna crash, since it was going nose first twords the playground equipment, but pulled out a couple feet before it hit. They were flying REEEAAALLLYYY low. After this, they both flew off in the direction of a public airport. It was odd.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Well today i had one of the weirdest days of my life.
1st. I was called into the office to get a shirt i never bought...lol
2nd. I saw this dude wearing a skirt... yes a skirt.... a MAN. That just freaked me out...
3rd. I Apparently owned a car because i was called to the office to move it...

So the question is what is your weirdest day you can remember?
2. Maybe it was a kilt..kilts =/= skirts.

Kilts = Mirts. Manskirt.

Um, today was pretty strange.

1. First, I was reading my history book I noticed the word "Malta" a few times.
2. I was walking through the halls and there was a map of Malta randomly on the wall. o.o
3. I went to History and there was a map quiz and one of the questions was "Where is Malta?"
- Got it right~
4. I went home, googled t.A.T.u and a youtube video titled "LADY GAGA POKER FACE LIVE IN MALTA" came up.

Is today Malta-day? D:

I never even heard of Malta before today.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
Years

2. Maybe it was a kilt..kilts =/= skirts.

Kilts = Mirts. Manskirt.

Um, today was pretty strange.

1. First, I was reading my history book I noticed the word "Malta" a few times.
2. I was walking through the halls and there was a map of Malta randomly on the wall. o.o
3. I went to History and there was a map quiz and one of the questions was "Where is Malta?"
- Got it right~
4. I went home, googled t.A.T.u and a youtube video titled "LADY GAGA POKER FACE LIVE IN MALTA" came up.

Is today Malta-day? D:

I never even heard of Malta before today.

Y'know what's really weird? I went to Malta on holiday this summer.

Back