• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

newbie! Pokemon games for rpg2003 any1?

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2008
    if u made pokegames on rpg2003 or willing to help me click here!battlecharsets needed

okay I'm sorry for double posting, and I'm used to short grammer. Well, so anyone have RPG Maker 2003 games?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ummmm... first off.. double posting is bad, for a number of reasons. If you want your thread bumped, then post, and delete the old one.

Secondly, search. I found some tutorials on how to do what you just requested for, although I can't post a link to other forums..

Good luck!

Ciao
    ~Raz

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I highly suggest you improve your grammar before posting. Otherwise you will continue not getting help from people, since they can't understand you.

Look for the Resources Thread; it contains everything you may need in terms of resources and game making stuff.

~Azura.

Back