• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Incredible shinies inside!

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    Hello, everyone, this is a very brief trade thread of mine, that will later expand into a full trade thread when I get the time!
    All pokes are legit, and I expect to be offered legit ones. Don't forget to state Ev's / moves / nature with each offer.
    no. of * = no. of pokemon in stock!

Current offers:
    Shiny Modest Lv.70 UT 10aniv Celebi (id: 00010), must pay HUGE for this. *
    Shiny Distant Land Lv.40 UT suicune. **
    Shiny UT Lv.70 Rayquaza. *
    Shiny UT Lv.50 Articuno. *
    Shiny UT Lv.50 Timid Entei. *
    Shiny UT Lv.30 Modest "Japanese" Deoxys. *

Current Needs:
    (shiny or not!)

a) Adamant/Brave Rhyperior: Fully EV'd in HP and Attack. (Trait Solid Rock!)
    moves:
    Stone Edge
    Earthquake
    Megahorn
    Protect

b) JOLLY weavile, fully EV'd in Attack & speed.
    Moves:
    Fake Out
    Ice Punch
    Night Slash
    Brick Break

c) Timid Azelf, fully ev'd in sp.att and spd.
    Moves:
    Nasty Plot
    Flamethrower
    Grass Knot
    Psychic

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2013
    i offer shiny UT relicanth,pichu stantler movie regigigas and 10anniv suicune all are shiny UT. i want the Shiny Distant Land Lv.40 UT suicune/Shiny UT Lv.50 Timid Entei/Shiny UT Lv.50 Articuno/Shiny UT Lv.70 Rayquaza. those are the pokemons i want. ill trade u all of the ones i offer

Back