• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ash bashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

%AeRoDaCtYl%

Banned
Years
  • i dont like ash namely bc he doesnt evolve his pokemon, hes been on his journey for like 3 years now i think and everytime he sees a syther or a butterfree hes all like "whats that pokemon?!?" so here is a thread where you can bash ash :D or at least until the moderators shut it down :\

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Heh, this is gonna be easy to argue against

For one, Ash has had several Pokemon evolve, his Charizard and Butterfree are prime examples. Besides, keeping a pokemon unevolved is a smart thing anyway, because in most cases you gain your best attacks a lot faster. Would you rather level your Bagon up to level 53 to get Double Edge, or evolve them straight away, and wait until L93 before you learn it? Just one example among many

And I'll have to admit, Ash does seem like a gormless git sometimes, but that's cos they've dumbed him down from the translation of Japanese - something they do with a lot of series. Pokemon anime is very kiddified, definately aimed a younger market than Japan's audience. The typical 'oh, it's a cartoon, so it must be for kids' attitude of Americans when they see anime, so it was translated and edited with that in mind, erroneous thinking as it is.

So, albeit your original intentions were to 'bash ash', I think in this case the joke is on you. And 4Kids for dumbing down Pokemon's anime. But that's just the way things go when you think about things.

%AeRoDaCtYl%

Banned
    Years
  • lol.. haha... omg you must think your badass of the whole pokecommunity with the whole siggy thing lol!! look i dont know where you live but i live in the USA and here ash acts like a blonde and so what if hes evolved butterfree and charizard? that was long long ago and his bulbasaur and squirtle have been with him just as long as charmander has and they havent even evolved once! how can he have pokemon that long and not have them up to level 36 yet? its pathetic! ash might be cool over in japan or whatever but in the USA he acts like a kiddy!! and its his fault that most people over in america have decided to grow out of pokemon with the way he acts and his little good attitude i completely hate the dumby just like i hate...you lol buh-bye

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Geez, what is it with some of the members these days?

%AeRoDaCtYl%, as a member of this forum, you're expected to obey all of the rules that we have set here. Unfortunately for you, one of those rules includes, 'Do not flame others'. That means that you can't bash Ash, even if he is a cartoon character, because other people here happen to like him, and you definitely can't call another one of our members (who was actually giving you some helpful hints, though, they never seemed to sink into your brain) a rude name.

Keep it up and you're getting banned. In fact, I'm really expecting that to happen anyway, since none of your posts have really been helpful to this community.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back