• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Huh. Seems a fairly decent way for people to make new friends - and I guess that, if someone would feel creeped out by it, they'd not have to be involved in it. I'd actually be fine with running something like that, although if anything it'd probably be suited to Other Trivia or something along those lines. Tho idk how other staff would feel about this. No harm done in taking it to CQ&F, I guess!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I also think Valentine's Day to be a money based day. It's like if it's the one day where you have to show your loved one that you really love them, like if the rest of the year you don't show a thing lol. It's cute to see couples being made on Valentine's Day but for people that are already a couple, it's sure gonna hurt some of their wallet lol.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I've never had a date on V-day before. I was always really shy when it came to admitting my feelings to the one crush I had for 3 years. And then I outed and she said no. We're still awesome friends, though!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Woah. I'm gone for less than two hours and this happens?
This seems like it could get interesting. Specifically because Dipu flirts with random people on PC even when it isn't valentines day haha.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Totally open for a pairing on V-Day thread. Never paired with someone on a forum, and I think it would be kinda cool/cute to do something like that. And violent game tax? Ha, people would just be going to NY/Mass. to buy games cheaper, cause that would easily raise the game to 70 bucks easily.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Well, I'll leave you guys to your shenanigans! As I said a minute back, if someone wants to see how Dipu's idea flies in CQ&F then go ahead and do so; I at least think it could be a little bit of fun! For now though I'm out so if anyone else wants to flirt with me, don't expect replies lol.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Everyone here is mostly male, so no flirting from me, I promise. Not to mention being 19 on a forum with people under 18 being a majority would make things....weird.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, I'll leave you guys to your shenanigans! As I said a minute back, if someone wants to see how Dipu's idea flies in CQ&F then go ahead and do so; I at least think it could be a little bit of fun! For now though I'm out so if anyone else wants to flirt with me, don't expect replies lol.

He hinted! HE HINTED HIS LOVE FOR ME.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
He hails from China? Is the Bangladeshan Minister of State Affairs in disguise? I dunno you tell me Bloodex.
PC is a free for all attract wunder forum. Good to know we keep it classy up in this joint, wouldn't want it any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back