• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heyyyyy people

Spaniard.King

spain does it for real
Years
  • well hello pokemon community. am new to this forum. well i guess i should give a little about me. well my name is Scotty but i go by Scott for the most part. am 17. junior in high school.
    if my profile pic hasnt given it away yet. am a hugeeeee EMINEM fan. he is cool and awesome.
    ummmm well something interesting i guess you can say is that am a spaniard. i was born in barcelona came to the states when i was only 4. hard transition.
    anyways am a huge chicago bulls basketball fannn.
    looking forward to meeting all of you on this forum...... peaceeee

Last edited:

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
    Years
  • Hello, and welcome to the forum, Spaniard.King aka Scotty! I'm intrigued by your transition from Spain to America, even if it was when you were so young. I can't imagine such a change.

Nice meeting you, and I look forward to seeing you around! Hope you enjoy it here :)

Spaniard.King

spain does it for real
    Years
  • thank you. its an interesting forum.
    and yeah i remember the flight here so vividly its wierd cause i was young and it was a long time ago too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 24
    • =/
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    Aloha, Scott! Welcome to PokéCommunity aka PC!
    You don't know me, huh? I'm George, a thirteen boy!
    I love Pokémon since I'm just a little kid.
    If you wanna have a chat just VM me, okay?
    Have a great time here, good luck!

~ George

Back