• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Marble & Cobalt - Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
So, your region map looks great, but I have started a project few weeks ago and it takes place west to Johto, too, and is connected to Cianwood City, so I think our regions collide. Hope you don't mind.

Overall, nice ideas ;)

lol, my region is South-West of Johto and also connects to Cianwood City. Cianwood City in my game is on an island callled Cian Island.
Well this game is looking really good and I really like the idea of HM 08 Levitate.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
Noo, see, your region is south west of Johto, while mine is west of Johto, so it would look like this.
ThreeRegions-1.png

See.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
aha wow. You know mabye your regions should go in one and have your games combined? Oh and lets make sure that i have an island exactly like the one down there so i could take this over. Nah kiddin. But seriously this looks like its takin off somewhere hope to see more!

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
Okay, update time, I am currently still working on the game, yep. I've made some advances as you can see on the top post, and I am moving forward as turtle speed, sorry, still kind o' new. But I thank you all for your support and I hope you support me in the future.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
Hey, I just had a awsome idea. Ya know how in the Pokemon games, you have to carry around an egg in your party until it hatches, I was thinking of an "Egg Bag" attachment to your normal bag. With this attachment you carry around the said egg until it hatches, so it dosen't take up a space in your party, and when it hatches it gets transfered to your PC.
EggBag.jpg

Well, I would like a little feedback on this idea, and mabey even a line of code to make this item in the RPGMXP, thanks in advanced.

Last edited:

smithy2oo8

breeder
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 3, 2012
i think the egg bag should be able to hold six eggs so u can carry more than just one so if your trying to get a female pokemon you dont have to wait for that egg to hatch till you can get a new 1

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
You have some nice names there - let's hope the designs are up to scratch too!

I'm not really sure about the (genderless?) Nidoran line... How does that fit in with the existing lines? And I'm not a fan of having legendaries outside of their original regions either...

And why do people still use Mewthree? It's not really a great concept...

Last edited:

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
I just added a new Banner, it looks a little better than the other one, and it relates to Cobalt. Check it out, at either http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee50/JollyRoger25/PokemonCobalt.png or on the first post.

Hey, I might be getting a demo for you all soon, yeah, it will go from the beginning to the first gym, this will include, aquisition of the pokedex and the first pokemon, alnong with three towns, two routes, and a cave. I will get it to you in a month.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back