• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art and Design Forum

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years
  • One thing that currently seems to be bugging me is some threads from the Art and Design area.
    People open shops for people to ask for signatures but then fail to receive their signature or avatar.

I know i have twice found myself in this problem. So i was wondering if there would be a way to kind of moderate how long the threads stay open or alert the owner in some way other than just on PC to remind them they've got requests.

Thankyou.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    You see, the problem with shops is that people tend to open them on a whim of a motivation and inspiration, which is usually temporary. Also to mention that people do need to take breaks from forums and so forth, which allows them to not be so active in their shops. The biggest issue is this; you can't force art. Thus shops tend to be up and down.

If you feel that a shop is not performing or answering requests, then all you need to do is report it. I'll get that report and then take appropriate action. Also remember that the shop owners have the right to refuse any requests. Simply be patient, and look for active shops, that's all I can suggest.

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
    Years
  • I posted a request in i think it was "BattleLion". I posted soon after it opened or so im aware and did not get anything. But i will do as you said. Thankyou

Years
  • I noticed that with the shop you mentioned, the user hasn't been logged into PC since you made your request, let alone since the topic got started. :\

Back