• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pre- Elite 4: RMT

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Rate my Leaf Green Team (Pre- Elite 4)

I'm about to take on the Elite Four for the first time since I've restarted my Pokemon Leaf Green Version. I would very much appreciate it if someone can take a look at my team and give an evaluation as to its build.
006.gif

Dranzer (m)
Nature: Serious
Level: 65
Moves:

Flamethrower
Dragon Claw
Ariel Ace
[FONT=&quot]Steel Wing
[/FONT]

026.gif

Sparky (m)
Nature:Timid
Level:60
Moves:

Thunderbolt
Iron Tail
Strength
Double Team

134.gif

Rayne (f)
Nature: Lonely
Level: 60
Moves:

Surf
Ice Beam
Acid Armor
Rain Dance

149.gif

Dolph (m)
Nature: Mild
Level 62
Moves:

Outrage
Fly
Brick Break
Thunder Wave

034.gif

Bubba (m)
Nature: Adamant
Level: 60
Moves:

Earthquake
Sludge Bomb (Imported from my Fire Red Version.)
Brick Break
Megahorn

143.gif

Albert (m)
Nature: Quirky
Level: 55
Moves:

Body Slam
Shadow Ball
Brick Break
Rest

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Your levels are pretty good - most of them are stronger than Blue's.
Obviously there's always room for improvement, but tbh the only change I'd definitely make is losing Steel Wing for Fly on Charizard. Lorelei's ice-types are all part-water except for Jynx, meaning they're all affected by Steel and Fire the same (Jynx is weak, the others neutral) and you'll struggle to break through Bruno's Onix, so there's no real benefit. Although you already have Aerial Ace so...I'd suggest Double-Edge perhaps? Never hurts to have a really strong normal-type move. Or perhaps Substitute as it's actually alright on a sweeper in-game.

Back