• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kyanite/Mercury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    Hehe, I like this... I'll keep my eye on it!
    Also, I like the name Kyanite

iTeruri

iAm
    Years
  • Thanks guys! You are great. Ofcourse this hack would continue without you, but afterall I made it for you, the fans. Reading those comments makes me happy. :D

Expect beta 2 soon. I need to add some more events. Still deciding what to add and what not. I might add the fourth gym too.

Update!
    I decided to remove Mt. Moon, allowing me to place the region between Johto and Hoenn instead of north of Kanto.
    The new cave known as ... no, I'm revealing it yet.

However, I'll reveal what legendary you'll find there. It's optional, so it's not the legendary involved in the story.

Let's see some screens:
    Afbeelding1-8.png

Afbeelding2-10.png

^ Changed legendairy to legendary.
    Afbeelding3-12.png

Afbeelding4-11.png

You get the drill. You automaticly walk to Ho-Oh and fight it. If you catch or defeat it your rival will walk to you and you are given a nice wall of text to read.
    If you are defeated instead, if you return Ho-Oh is gone. Maybe your Rival caught it, maybe not. Anyway Ho-Oh is gone and you can't fight it again.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • Echt een goede hack. ^^

Can't wait to play it, tough what are the starters? I know theyre randomized, but which generations are available? Or are they only pidgey and krabby and those types of pokemon? I know there are 10

iTeruri

iAm
    Years
  • Well, the other starters are:
    Spoiler:

Update:
    Two new maps to make + a few scripts + warps in cities = beta 0.2

Afbeelding6-10.png

Afbeelding7-10.png

Afbeelding8-11.png

Afbeelding9-9.png

Afbeelding10-7.png

Afbeelding11-9.png

Just a script to check if you can progress. Who is the blue haired Fighting pokémon trainer? It's a well known one, discuss xD

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • Introduction
    Hello, and welcome to to region of SHIKU!
    This is my first hack, I'm working on it for about 2 months now. I came pretty far in those two months!

Base: Fire Red (US) (BPR)

Story: (This isn't the whole story, I don't want to spoil it)
    A few days ago, an earthquake caused huge damage in MT. MOON, causing giant rocks to fall and cut of several area's. Everything about the earthquake seems natural, except the for the fact that after the earthquake, more and more criminals were active.
    You are a young trainer, and your adventure starts in Debu Town. First you meet a friendly Police Inspector en shortly after you head off to Cayon City via Route 47.
    Shortly after beating the first gym leader you get more and more involved with the criminal activities. What are they about? Does that Police Officer really believe you are involved?

Features:
    Flight Clubs: Throughout the game, you will find several flight clubs. These flying pokémon fanatics allow you to travel to other Regions. These events are optional, but enjoyable.
    Random Starter Pokémon
    Mystery Cave: A mysterious cave hidden somewhere. I'm not going to reveal to much, but think Mystery Dungeon. It is in the first beta, but you can't visit it until the last release
    Street Gamblers: Hidden throughout the game are several gamblers. You can either win or lose

Screen Shots:

Spoiler:

Grammar/Spelling:
    I'm Dutch and my English is far from perfect, however, I try to make the game with less errors as possible, be it bugs or grammar errors.
    If you spot any grammar errors, please tell me so I can fix them.
    Some of the screens show grammar errors that I fixed, but I was too lazy to make new screens so I copied them from another thread on a Dutch community.

The credits:
    Teruri (me): everything from scripts to maps, so far I made everything (except for the default tiles, trainer sprites etc.)

The team:
    As stated above, I did everything myself. However I do need help with inserting trainer sprites and tiles. I will make them myself, however the inserting won't work on this computer. That's a shame, isn't it? So close, but yet so far, from making this hack on my own :S

The releases:
    Beta 0.1.1: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zzvjigoyuz1
    It's a bit outdated, when I'm working on new maps, I forget to make warps on old maps. This is just to give you an idea of the hack, but somethings are already changed :D

The name:
    Last but no least, I made up two names: Kyanite and Mercury. Both are minerals. However, I can't decide. I prefer Kyanite, but most prefer Mercury. :/ I can make two versions, but that's time consuming. :O What name do you like better?

Seems good so far. I will play the beta now on my visual boy advance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back