• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heroes Question

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'll move this to TV Show and Movies. ^_^; I think it comes out in December in the USA.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Yes it comes out some time in December, i saw a commercial about it! and im soooooo excited, the movies just keep getting better and better! :cool:

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 17, 2004
    jokestr2003 said:
    Do any of you know when Pokemon Heroes is going to be released on VHS and DVD??? :dead: :cross-eye
    January 20, 2004.

It was December 16, but I *think* it's been delayed.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Gah, now I have to wait an extra two and a half months to see that movie. ._. Those dumb limited releases... Curse them! *runs off to bombard the Miramax and Pok?mon companies*

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • 4ever has been out since it was released March 13,2003 I already own it, I bought it at toys r us

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Blue Hiker said:
    January 20, 2004.

It was December 16, but I *think* it's been delayed.

Oooooh yeah, it's been delayed alright. I checked the Pok?mon.com website and it said it was going to be released in May. Now I don't know if that's the theatre release date...or if it's already BEEN released...I don't even keep track anymore. But since you're asking about video and/or DVD...I'll, uh, go with everyone else and say early to mid winter (December or January). ^_^;;

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • -_-; stupid Miramax, why cant they release now! i mean they probly already got it English dubbed by now! *starts throwing rocks at Miramax workers*

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Now, don't do that. We all know what happened last time. *flashback*

The rest of that night's something I'd like to forget.

I guess, though, that it's all the well. I want to see all the movies I missed [so far, I've only seen the first one?], and somehow without my family knowing [I don't need more things they can condecend me about].

Back