• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need some help with Leaf Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
  • OK guys I am plying Pokemon Leaf Green (I am a newbie at this so please go extra slow and use plain English, thank you)

I am stuck, I batted that TR member in the game zone, he went into the black area and I can't follow him to battle Geavany.

I also cant seem to get past a sleeping Snorlax.

Also there is a TR member blocking the entrance to the gym, how does he go away?

And why is there no "wild Pokemon" in the Pokemon tower?

And I thank you for helping!

GoSz9.png

Y5ntq.png

DaKHw.png

avpZ7.png

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • You're not new to the site though, so you should know about the existing help threads by now. :/

Anyway, you need to go back to the Game Corner and defeat the Rocket members there. You push a switch on the wall behind a poster after fighting him and you go in there and defeat that hideout. Then you'll get an item to show the ghosts in Pokemon Tower. You'll complete Pokemon Tower and then get the PokeFlute to move Snorlax that are in your way. And wake sleeping Pokemon up in battle, I think. Then you should be able to access that gym there. But I recommend defeating Silph Co. first, which is in Saffron. The big building with the crazy sounding music and the warp panels all over. You'll get a Master Ball for your efforts and yes, it is required to complete. I think you might actually have to do that before you can fight Sabrina. Good luck.

If you misunderstood anything or have more questions about LG, please use the Q&A thread in Advance Generation Gaming. :)

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back