• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thoughts on Tekken Revolution

Years
I got Tekken Revolution a few days ago since I've played two other Tekken games and thought they were good. I personally give it a 9/10 because most times it won't let me get into the game and you have to use coins to play the modes, and you don't get many coins. What are your thoughts? Also, do you enjoy all of the Tekken games?

Years
I'm a big fan of the Tekken series, but I don't have a PS3 so I haven't played Revolution. It looks rather disappointing as there is little advancement from the previous games and the roster is very small compared to the rest of the games.

The Tag Tournament games have been better than main series games so the fact that the last Tekken release was Tag Tournament 2 probably exacerbates the problems of Revolution.

Regardless I will await Tekken 7 and definitely pick that up whenever it rolls around. I much prefer it to any other fighting game series.

Years
Well, the only reason there are so little characters is because 1. The game is still in progression and 2. you have to play the game to unlock characters. The controls are rather simple, too.

Years
I mean, it's basically a Tekken X Street Fighter prototype, but to each his own.

I feel you can do a lot better by just buying Tekken Tag 2, but...well it's not too bad for it being free.

Back