• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Opening Pokémon XY [ANIME]

PixieCircle8

Writer // Roleplayer
Years
  • Mostly all, seemsly that Ash going to got the Mega Lucario as a wild rival..
    It's like Jigglypuff back at the first season, but instead of singing-- Ash would going to battle but not going to catch it. Because i see team flare's logo before the lucario (i think, maybe?) that's mean something as rival.

The fact that Serena don't show up much, that's mean Serena part like Bianca from BW so Serena itself going to be a rival. Well, the one that's make me happy is the fact that Bonnie is fighting with cutie pokemon :yay:

For me, Ash got a best lucario is pissed me off. Ash just go godmodding like back when he used Charizard to Chikorita at Johto League.

@Famon
    It's not like Dawn and May go to ruin the Pokemon, they'd show up about Pokemon Contest because some of the fans don't play the game and watch the anime to know the main story, and of course the main system of contest.

If you don't forget, there's NO team plasma and team rocket on the first season of black and white opening but there are them. Many action of team rocket show'd up, team plasma then appear in episode 24 but even it's failed, but it's REAL.

There's 'Don't judge book, by just it's cover' you know >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I think , Ash might get himself a Lucario .
    After all, Considering Ash has a Domain ability as a Aura User , Lucario always seem to a pokemon meant to be capture by Ash.
    I mean , The Opening could show Charizard or Mewtwo's Megevolution accept Lucario's .
    The way The Opening Showcase Lucario Megevolution , I think Mega Lucario might has a important role to play .

Yes he does !!!
    Plus , doesn't other cast got way more spotlight then Ash already since AG series ?
    The Whole BW Series was focus on other character accept Ash.
    There even was joke about BW Series being Iris show starting Trip .
    I think Ash step back long enough for other character .
    May be it time he get full attention like any other main character of Kids Anime gets.

Famons you need to relax.

BW series did a good job with Ash's rival's.

I don't see Ash getting a Lucario at all, but i do see him getting a Skiddo and Litleo since these two pokemon can fill the role of Ash having a fire type and a Grass type on the Kalos team.

There is noway that this series will be anything like the AG/DP series, but i do believe the XY series will be a mix of all the other Pokemon sagas since the Kalos region has a lot of connections to the other past regions.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    You know , I don't think there any point in keeping those Gym-leader in silhouette because everybody with the game Or Internet already knows their identity .
    I rather prefer if the opening show Rivals in Silhouette .
    May be it could happen in the 2nd opening .
    Imagine , Korrina grandfather reveal to Ash that there are 6 or 7 ''Challenger'' who can perform Megevolution. Then the next opening show those 6 Or 7 trainer/rival in Silhouette
    It would more interesting then showing Gym-leader in Silhouette .
    Because Unlike Gym-leader , Rival are Anime exclusive character .
    So , Nobody will have single idea about them until they make their appearance one by one .
    That will make the show more interesting .

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    There are actually people who don't play the games and don't look around for spoilers who watch the anime so that's not true. There are people who are unaware of who the new gym leaders are and won't find out until they see them in the anime.

And I don't see how a change in the opening would make a whole anime be more interesting tbh.

Reactions: Sun
    Back