• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday Brendino! <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What, you wanted a cool, weird thread title? Pfft~

290q1yf.png

I can't read unown well so really hope it says what I think it does

Even though it's not really the 9th yet in Canada, it is in some minutes in Sweden, which means it's the birthday of my wonderful mod partner here! And soon enough it will be everywhere, so shower him with grand congratulations!

Brendan, you are a rock. No, no, not gray and cold, I mean, you know what I mean. Showering praises upon people isn't my way, I'd like to stick to what's relevant. Which is that I'm very happy you are on PC and are so incredibly friendly and I really like modding PGen with you and I admire your persistence, good judgement and care for our forums. Here's to many more good years in your life, and to an adventure-packed eternity of work with me in PGen!

Now, get on Skype more often already ;)

Love from Rika to you.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heeey, happy birthday! I've seen the way you moderate and I do believe credit needs to be where credit is due; you're an amazing moderator who have great ideas for PG! As a former mod of PG, I couldn't be happier leaving PG in such capable hands with you and Rika. <3

Ah, and you're a really nice guy and a friendly person as well! I do hope we can talk and chat about stuff more often! Happy birthday and I wish you a great one. :3

Years
  • oooo it's Brendino's birthday what! Happy birthday sweetheart, you're such a great person and definitely an amazing staff member to boot. Here, take something adorable from me to you (if only I actually had one to give..)

tumblr_myxwvaFRzR1sn2kclo1_400.gif

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • You're a fantastic moderator; Pokemon General is in - as Aura said - great hands. So Happy Birthday dude, I hope you have a wonderful day! C:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    You & I have only talked that one time after I claimed my Pokemon in the new claiming thread. I wouldn't mind chatting with you some more, but I shall say happy birthday to you!

You also share the same birthday with Nina Dobrev ♥♥♥ Lucky! :)

Years
  • Thank you everyone for the kind words and well wishes. Y'know, if anyone wants to send me some birthday gifts, I wouldn't be opposed ;)
    ...and to an adventure-packed eternity of work with me in PGen!

Now, get on Skype more often already ;)
    So are you saying that I'm stuck with you forever? :p
    And I'll figure out that Skype thing eventually. But thanks so much, Rika <3

Years
  • I know I already said happy birthday via VMs but yeah I surely do hope you're having a nice 22nd birthday, buddy! Keep being awesome and showing how great Pokemon General is as a section, and don't eat too much cake!

- Hikari

Back