• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi.

Konkat

So Square I'm Pixelated
Years
  • Hey. Actually I like you're name, it reminds me off those odd yet awesometastic multicolored dance floors in the sims. xD

Anyway, welcome, though I'm just as new as you are, really. ^^;

Feel free, friends are always nice to have I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Lovely username you have there, RFC.

Welcome to the community! I'm sure you'll have no problem settling in here and if you really want to make friends, I advise leaving some members a visitor message. The first step to making a friendship is breaking the ice, right?

I'll see you around the forums, then.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, RFC! (I hope you don't cause too many seizures during your stay with us! XD)

The PokeCommunity is definitely a great place to make friends, but there's plenty of other things to do here as well! I'm sure if you have a quick look around there will be at least a few interesting topics that you'll want to post on.

I hope to see you around, and have fun!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • My god, you have an awesome user name! It fills me with happiness just reading it to be perfectly honest. xD

Welcome to the community that is most definitely Poké. I have a good feeling you're going to fit right in around these parts.
    (Awesome user names are often idolized...)

I couldn't agree with Rekhyt's philosophy more. Friendships start with conversations, if you wish to make some friends around here, just start some.
    (Don't worry, the vast majority of us don't bite... Well, not that hard.)

Have a wonderful time around the community, RandomFlashingColours. I look forward to conversing with you again.
    Take care!

Back